The usual Mid Season fools Gold Cowboys

XXLMike

Reaction score
Listen, I love what I saw yesterday loved it.

This isn’t going to be a long post.

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

What does our owner say after a win over an overrated football team??

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

If you think for one second that we’re in a good spot, you’re out of your mind.
We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
We slide back into the toilet bowl of wildcard mediocrity.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
Look how's Talking :lmao2: :lmao2:

Keep your Posts Short and Clueless

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/opinion-dak-can’t-throw-a-football-more-than-10-yards.504427/

Dak Prescott struggles throwing the ball downfield: Prescott isn't the problem with the Cowboys offense, but the unit is lacking explosiveness because of his issues stretching the field. On passes of 10-plus air yards, Prescott went 6 of 13 with an interception (55.9 rating) -- one week after going 1 of 8 with a 0.0 rating.

Prescott has completed just 51.1% on the season with passes that went for 10-plus air yards with four touchdowns to eight interceptions (66.4 rating). On throws for 25-plus air yards, Prescott has completed just 21.4% of his passes with a 31.0 passer rating. ”

XXLMike

Reaction score
Do you pay attention to cowboy football? Do you listen to Mike McCarthy? Do you know what the Cowboys worked on in the bye week?
Throwing the football deep, they worked on motion and play action as well… Credit M M, for realizing it was a growing issue.

My point is, let’s get better let’s not be satisfied with five wins let’s not be satisfied with finishing behind the Eagles and making the playoffs. None of us are getting any younger. I remember every single Super Bowl the Cowboys played except against the Baltimore, Colts and Miami Dolphins.
It has been a long time I want another ring.

I’ll be in Dallas by the way on the first going to the game versus the Seahawks on Thursday night my third cowboy game of the year.

Let me know how many people here have three games under their belts two on the road BTW.

rambo2

Reaction score

Who cares what he says? They just need to keep winning.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
It’s “usual” until it’s not. We won’t know the difference until it’s all over.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You lost me at, this isn't gonna be a long post....haters will always be haters.