The usual Mid Season fools Gold Cowboys

DZSierra

Reaction score
Think about it. Don’t let yourself lose hope. Stand strong.
There are many things to stand strong about in life per your ideals, but lining the pockets of the NFL and Jerry Jones with my money isn't one of them.

I haven't lost hope, I'm just a realist. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, and in general everything will turn out OK is a general rule I live my life by. I've been hoping for the best for the last 23 years with the Cowboys to no avail ;)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There are many things to stand strong about in life per your ideals, but lining the pockets of the NFL and Jerry Jones with my money isn't one of them.

I haven't lost hope, I'm just a realist. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, and in general everything will turn out OK is a general rule I live my life by. I've been hoping for the best for the last 23 years with the Cowboys to no avail ;)
Suit yourself. I just prefer to live life as a glass half full guy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Listen, I love what I saw yesterday loved it.

This isn’t going to be a long post.

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

What does our owner say after a win over an overrated football team??

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

If you think for one second that we’re in a good spot, you’re out of your mind.
We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
We slide back into the toilet bowl of wildcard mediocrity.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
Yep...missed opportunity. Sadly...looks like the ship sailed yesterday. Jerry seriously should have had a talk with father time....and came away with...Now is the time to go all in.

But nope. He thinks Dak is going to get better...

:laugh: You seriously can't make this buffoonery up anymore.