The usual Mid Season fools Gold Cowboys

XXLMike

Reaction score
I don’t know why people think this is an argumentative take?

I just wanna secure the team in as many areas as possible going forward in the next 24 hours just like the eagles did last week just like the Seahawks did today that’s all that I’m saying.

GMO415

Reaction score
Listen, I love what I saw yesterday loved it.

This isn’t going to be a long post.

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

What does our owner say after a win over an overrated football team??

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

If you think for one second that we’re in a good spot, you’re out of your mind.
We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
We slide back into the toilet bowl of wildcard mediocrity.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
After you lied and said it was going to be long, I stopped reading.

stiletto

Reaction score
We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
Don't know how anyone can expect a win against Philly on the road, on grass to a good team. Already lost twice in the same situation, basically. It's just reality. It should be more of a surprise if they come out with a win.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We have yet to beat a team w a winning record …
We’re trying to be the best.

The Jets have a winning record and they aren’t good.

49ers, Lions, and Eagles are our current measuring sticks. Not a record.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
The Jones’ aren’t going to mortgage the future ever. You may not like it, but the Cowboys build through the draft and, with rare exceptions, pick up players on the cheap when they’re available.

That’s never going to change. Either get used to it or find another favorite team because complaining about it isn’t going to change anything.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Your threads have been fails but you just keeping failing over and over...You enjoy it...

Kwyn

Reaction score

famous last words … except there were like another thousand words after that

Just playing

Steve007

Reaction score

The Cowboys are the same team following the same pattern. They will win some games and have a good record. They should make the playoffs, but they are Not a Superbowl caliber team. They will win one playoffs game at best. I have seen this movie with the same main characters.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Im very happy but I’d be happier with Aaron Donald / Rasul Douglas / a LT or a WR upgrade.
I’d me much happier.
Sure, let’s go “get” a first ballot hall of famer. No problem!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9V7M3Pv.png

Mark

Reaction score
Don't know how anyone can expect a win against Philly on the road, on grass to a good team. Already lost twice in the same situation, basically. It's just reality. It should be more of a surprise if they come out with a win.
The Cowboys' abysmal record on grass (no pun intended) since 2017 is an interesting topic. They're already 0-1 this season (SF), and have three challenging contests on grass coming up (PHI, MIA, WAS).

Vanilla2

Reaction score

Kicked the crap out of the giants

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys' abysmal record on grass (no pun intended) since 2017 is an interesting topic. They're already 0-1 this season (SF), and have three challenging contests on grass coming up (PHI, MIA, WAS).
They're 0-2 on grass this year, SF and ARI. 5-0 on turf.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The lack of post-season success under the reign of terror of the Jones Cartel is enough to make one question if the only sane fans are the ones full of skepticism like you and me.

All I know is I have been conditioned by the bottom line post season results to laugh out loud when I hear the fuhrer or the fans say the word “Super Bowl”. The correct phrase is “Div Playoff win” since we haven’t even done that in nearly 30 years.
Who said Super Bowl? Making stuff up again?

stiletto

Reaction score
Arizona was grass too although it is a field that moves outside to inside if I recall correctly? Don't think it is fake turf.