The usual Mid Season fools Gold Cowboys

Cebrin

Reaction score
Only to the quitters, losers and haters.
Listen, Mom. We all love you for your wonderful outlook on life, and constant positive pep talks. Nevertheless, we're big boys now, and we know the world is ugly. We love you so much though! Thanks for being the light in our darkest days! *turns off sarcasm* (But for real, you're one of my favs Rock :))

XXLMike

Reaction score
Also a running back who last played 13 years ago.

These longwinded nonsense posts proclaiming to be insightful who don't know the name of one of the best WRs to ever do it are embarrassing.
It was a typo, schmuck

XXLMike

Reaction score
OP is the guy who said we’d be blown out by the Giants and the Jets. He’s not capable of embarrassment
Instead, we embarrassed ourselves against the Cardinals, and got blown off the field against the 49ers, in total shambolic embarrassment that has people doubting us today.

That Jets game by the way, we got 4-5 incredible calls our way we couldn’t move the football against that team to be honest.

Robert Saleh gave us zero credit recently.

Pay attention

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Instead, we embarrassed ourselves against the Cardinals, and got blown off the field against the 49ers, in total shambolic embarrassment that has people doubting us today.

That Jets game by the way, we got 4-5 incredible calls our way we couldn’t move the football against that team to be honest.

Robert Saleh gave us zero credit recently.

Pay attention
CD Lamb: 11/143

Couldn’t move the ball

Pick one. And other games don’t actually help your inability to predict anything. You were paying attention then your teams got their doors blown off

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Listen, Mom. We all love you for your wonderful outlook on life, and constant positive pep talks. Nevertheless, we're big boys now, and we know the world is ugly. We love you so much though! Thanks for being the light in our darkest days! *turns off sarcasm* (But for real, you're one of my favs Rock :))
You act like a child.

roy31

Reaction score
It’s still the same as it’s been … they beat up on teams under 500 … struggle against teams over 500. When they win there is not a better team. When they lose they are the worst. Way too much overreaction, enjoy the wins and hope they can get better to beat the better teams.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
It’s amazing how many seemingly haters we have in our own fanbase. It reminds me of listening to Shannon Sharpe after every Cowboys win. It’s the “yeah butt” crowd. Don’t get me wrong, they could probably do a lot of things to get better…starting with having a real GM.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Listen, I love what I saw yesterday loved it.

This isn’t going to be a long post.

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

What does our owner say after a win over an overrated football team??

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

If you think for one second that we’re in a good spot, you’re out of your mind.
We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
We slide back into the toilet bowl of wildcard mediocrity.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
So you think Julio was the missing piece to beating the great Washington Commodes lol?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Long overdue - CD told you so “ by pointing and pouting and demanding “

Again pay attention
Those were his stats from the game they couldn’t move the ball in. Your version of paying attention is just making things up. You’re an ignorant child

Qcard

Reaction score
Do you pay attention to cowboy football? Do you listen to Mike McCarthy? Do you know what the Cowboys worked on in the bye week?
Throwing the football deep, they worked on motion and play action as well… Credit M M, for realizing it was a growing issue.

My point is, let’s get better let’s not be satisfied with five wins let’s not be satisfied with finishing behind the Eagles and making the playoffs. None of us are getting any younger. I remember every single Super Bowl the Cowboys played except against the Baltimore, Colts and Miami Dolphins.
It has been a long time I want another ring.

I’ll be in Dallas by the way on the first going to the game versus the Seahawks on Thursday night my third cowboy game of the year.

Let me know how many people here have three games under their belts two on the road BTW.
100 % accurate
So why did you quit the 2023 season way back in March 2023? :flagwave:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/und...-the-qb-cowboys-aint-winning-anything.509172/

Dak is a smiling clownass

This should be his last year - we can cut him in June next year .
Save yourself from the Dak Hate Narrative genuflecting :laugh: :laugh:

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Do you pay attention to cowboy football? Do you listen to Mike McCarthy? Do you know what the Cowboys worked on in the bye week?
Throwing the football deep, they worked on motion and play action as well… Credit M M, for realizing it was a growing issue.

My point is, let’s get better let’s not be satisfied with five wins let’s not be satisfied with finishing behind the Eagles and making the playoffs. None of us are getting any younger. I remember every single Super Bowl the Cowboys played except against the Baltimore, Colts and Miami Dolphins.
It has been a long time I want another ring.

I’ll be in Dallas by the way on the first going to the game versus the Seahawks on Thursday night my third cowboy game of the year.

Let me know how many people here have three games under their belts two on the road BTW.
I have 5 including preseason and if all goes well according to our makers plans it will be at min 10 games.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Listen, I love what I saw yesterday loved it.

This isn’t going to be a long post.

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

What does our owner say after a win over an overrated football team??

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

If you think for one second that we’re in a good spot, you’re out of your mind.
We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
We slide back into the toilet bowl of wildcard mediocrity.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
The lack of post-season success under the reign of terror of the Jones Cartel is enough to make one question if the only sane fans are the ones full of skepticism like you and me.

All I know is I have been conditioned by the bottom line post season results to laugh out loud when I hear the fuhrer or the fans say the word “Super Bowl”. The correct phrase is “Div Playoff win” since we haven’t even done that in nearly 30 years.

ArtClink

Reaction score
The Cowbogs have to prove it on the field against good teams.

Only a sucker would get excited about these type of wins.

The 49er game is exactly what this franchise has been. Big stage flop.
We have yet to beat a team w a winning record …