The usual Mid Season fools Gold Cowboys

plasticman

Reaction score
The true indicator of "fools gold" is their December record. With the 17 game schedule, you can include part of January. If the Cowboys sweep their last five games or there is one loss at most, then the gold could be real.

Hardline

Reaction score
Listen, I love what I saw yesterday loved it.

This isn’t going to be a long post.

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

What does our owner say after a win over an overrated football team??

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

If you think for one second that we’re in a good spot, you’re out of your mind.
We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-
We slide back into the toilet bowl of wildcard mediocrity.

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
Very accurate post.

Fmart322

Reaction score
There's only 1 team turns out to be true gold every year.
Everyone else is fools gold.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Who said Super Bowl? Making stuff up again?
Lol, Jerry and son periodically mention Super Bowl beginning in training camp where Jerry wears his hc outfit and all year on their respective radio shows.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score

Dak was brilliant, Using his legs, showing extreme decisiveness and throwing darts.

However, The Seattle Seahawks just landed another piece today to go with all of that talent on defense one of the best young defenders in the game in Witherspoon. They also have a fantastic offense and an emerging weapons group; Bobo, Lockett , Fant ,Charbonnet, Walker, Metcalf. Etc - do you see the depth?

I made a post last week after the Eagles signed Julius Jones and I said even if he only makes a few catches and he catches one contested ball for a touchdown or a first down this pays off… And what did he do yesterday he caught a contested touchdown, and it gives the Eagles a 7-1 cushion over us .

We’re good I’m gonna stick with our guys. I love what I saw. Dak Prescott played his best game in possibly ever yada yada.yada .

We need a linebacker we could use a running back we could use a tight end. We could use an offensive tackle.

We lose next week? And the Eagles clinch home field throughout the playoffs no problem and what becomes of us ? —-

go get me someone today or tomorrow Jerry stop being a buffoon for once in your skeletor face life.
This is the perfect Dallas Cowboys fan's thoughts based on the past 27 years. If you tried, you could not script it better. One year, this will be wrong.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Great Post.......THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toro9

Reaction score
I'll take the gold. Maybe I can sell it to someone who doesn't know it's fools'.

erod

Reaction score

Exactly.

The Cowboys have won a million games like last Sunday the past 25 years.

It means nothing.

Beat a team that matters in a game that matters. Sunday does matter, and the Eagles are ripe for the picking right now. They're not playing well. But they do matter.

Win Sunday, or accept that this team is still just an overrated middling team that isn't really a contender. As usual.

The 49ers were the first test, and they put up an F-. These two Eagles games, and perhaps the Lions, are the measuring sticks left on the schedule. Perhaps the Dolphins and/or Bills, too, but those teams are wishy washy this year.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Only to the quitters, losers and haters.
Sad to say I'm one of them then.

His point about bringing in positional players mid season who can make at least one play in a game to put the team over the top is spot on IMO.

Idea of course is to win the big game at the end of the year, but to have the chance to win it, you have to be in it.