The Video Game Thread

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
About to boot up probably going to be one of the greatest games of all time. ZELDA bababababyyyy!

And the greatest protagonist in the history of video games, my main dude LINK. Let the Tri Force Awaken once again!

A once in a lifetime event my friends!

Lutonio

Reaction score
I’m messing around on the Diablo 4 beta this weekend.

I have high standards for the series given Diablo 2 is one of my all time favorites, and I felt burned by the Diablo Immortal announcement and release.

I’d say this game is shaping up to be somehow even better than hoped. I’m extremely optimistic after this beta.

And running around as a werebear druid is hilarious.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol...is anyone here playing Tears of The Kingdom? One of the all time classics and crickets

We are all too busy playing tears of the kingdom. Lol

In seriousness. I played about 12 hours yesterday. The game is amazing so far. Just incredible.

The new abilities are a lot of fun. More enemies, more enemy types.

There is a massive underground area. Tons of sky islands.

The game is awesome so far.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I’m messing around on the Diablo 4 beta this weekend.

I have high standards for the series given Diablo 2 is one of my all time favorites, and I felt burned by the Diablo Immortal announcement and release.

I’d say this game is shaping up to be somehow even better than hoped. I’m extremely optimistic after this beta.

And running around as a werebear druid is hilarious.
100% far exceeded expectations

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Has anyone ever quit playing a game because they couldn't get past a level boss?
I am getting very frustrated that I can't get past the Hell Guards in Doom 2016.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yep, quit Returnal after a couple of weeks of banging my head against the wall and making no progress. Actually think I hit a wall in the same Doom 2016 game but can't recall the exact spot.

We've all been there!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yep, quit Returnal after a couple of weeks of banging my head against the wall and making no progress. Actually think I hit a wall in the same Doom 2016 game but can't recall the exact spot.

We've all been there!
Funny you mention that, I have some family visiting in town and my brother-in-law signed into his Playstation account on my PS5 and let me check out Returnal last night. Interesting game. Lol

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Funny you mention that, I have some family visiting in town and my brother-in-law signed into his Playstation account on my PS5 and let me check out Returnal last night. Interesting game. Lol
Oh it's actually a really fun game...I just hit my wall getting to Biome 3 and not beating that boss to save my progression. I heard they made an update which allows you to pause your cycle, so that may intrigue me enough to try again.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’ve made some progress in Zelda tok. Got five heart containers, caught a horse, and now at a big temple.
Nice. I’m kind of taking my time so far. I’ve only done like 30 shrines. No temples yet. But I am meticulously searching every single nook and cranny as I go. So it’s taking me a long time to cover ground.