The Video Game Thread

Lutonio

Reaction score
..I just loaded up Far Cry 6. Its Ok, n stuff.

Huge map, with tons of side quests, apart from main quest.

Blow things up, and...................Blow more things up. Bunch of vehichle to choose from.

You'll learn some good spanish in this one. Game takes place in south america.
The best description I’ve heard of the game is it’s honestly fine but you’ve definitely played it before with how similar it is to the other open world shooters.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Kudos brotha bc after a few vaults I would end up hopping on YT for any that made me more than half try. I love hard combat but something about the contrast from fighting/flying to moving objects around for the puzzles just pulls the rug from the experience for me.

Oh, I now more remember that I also needed a Godly power I hadn't obtained yet to finish some objectives. I did like half the objectives but can't complete the quest wo obtaining probably the ability to move heavier objects power if I had to guess. I might revisit now if it's just a leveling up thing.

Respect on the platinum...shamefully don't have even 1 with all the games i've beaten...just never 100'd.
Having the all the Godly powers helps. Also having armor and weapons with useful abilities helps. I think Hephaistos' armor was great. Unfortunately to get some of them, you have to complete the Vaults.

After I beat a game, I'll check which trophies I missed. If I mostly enjoyed the game, then sometimes I'll start a NG+ and unlock them. Just looked at my PSN account and I have 40 platinum trophies. :laugh:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
GIVEAWAY: hide-and-seek game Midnight Ghost Hunt from Epic until June 8th 10 am.

:dance:

Looks interesting. I nabbed it. Don't really have anyone I play with though...
I agree, Midnight Ghost Hunt looks fun. It reminds me of the Garry's Mod add-on Prop Hunt I've played on Steam. Looks like Midnight Ghost Hunt has a matchmaking option, so you can still play. :thumbup:

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Having the all the Godly powers helps. Also having armor and weapons with useful abilities helps. I think Hephaistos' armor was great. Unfortunately to get some of them, you have to complete the Vaults.

After I beat a game, I'll check which trophies I missed. If I mostly enjoyed the game, then sometimes I'll start a NG+ and unlock them. Just looked at my PSN account and I have 40 platinum trophies. :laugh:
40?! Respect...you're a different breed my friend.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, i've been thinking of trying out these series of games.

Fileds of Glory is really just a battle simulator set in the ancient eta, different nations, lots of different unit types/maps as well as a small campaign. There is another game, Fields of Glory Empires that is a grand strategy game that uses Fields of Glory to play out the battles.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dead Island 2 is complete trash. Wait until it's in the $10 bin to buy it.

Literally, it's just the same thing over and over. I might say it's worse than Dead Island. It's glitchy, needlessly requires specific items to craft that are increasingly rare, and the story is just completely awful.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dead Island 2 is complete trash. Wait until it's in the $10 bin to buy it.

Literally, it's just the same thing over and over. I might say it's worse than Dead Island. It's glitchy, needlessly requires specific items to craft that are increasingly rare, and the story is just completely awful.
On a more important note, when you’re playing Dead Island 2 while Diablo 4 is out, congrats on your huge, huge balls.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
On a more important note, when you’re playing Dead Island 2 while Diablo 4 is out, congrats on your huge, huge balls.
Never been into Diablo. I literally have never played any of those games. I'm more into 1st person stuff, regardless of the genre. Could be a shooter, could be a story-based game like Borderlands, could be basically anything. I don't really care for the overhead view. I'm sure it's a great game and series, but it's just not for me.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DeVrUgV.png

Marketing geniuses behind Diablo IV campaign planned it so well it makes you wonder if any of them were in Canada recently ...