The view of an eagles fan

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
stasheroo;1702973 said:
Anyone else notice how the Eagles trolls have been in hiding since Week 1?

Finally showing their true colors.

Yeah...I guess they don't really have anything to "dialogue" about now that their team is stinking the place up...

:cool:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
superpunk;1702979 said:
Am I the only one that understands taht the OP is NOT an Eagles fan, but is just reposting something an Eagles fan wrote?

Nope.
But I imagine it was posted here for us to discuss.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule!;1702963 said:
The Eagles are where the Cowboys were in 97-99. Just a few years away from being really down.

Only without having reached the highest high's, like the Cowboys of the early 90's.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
stasheroo;1702973 said:

I had an Eagle fan last night have the nerve to try and talk trash to me. Takes alot of cajones to talk trash to a 5-0 team when you're 1-3. I gotta give him that.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
YoMick;1702861 said:
I ask.... is there a more POWERFUL emoticon on the internet? :lmao2:

:hammer:

Nothing else needs to be said. Their windows is almost shut and it couldn't happen to a more deserving franchise.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
From a distraught Eagles fan...

I'll say we will win 6 to 8 games this year. McNabb still looks hurt and Andy seems more distracted by legal matters at home. I think it's time for him to hang it up. I'm sick of his bull****. 51 passes, 18 runs. Haha! Yep! Marty is calling the plays
rolleyes.gif

I can't even begin to describe the disgust in the stands of the Linc last night. It was not pretty for some Commander fans I saw. Thats all I'll say.

Looks like we'll be fighting the Giants for last place at this pace. Honestly, I wasn't excited going in and now I'm even more apathetic. I'm sick of losing. Something needs to happen with this team. JJ and Reid need to go.

I wish the Eagles could be called Super Bowl Champions.

Just once.

:laugh2:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1702769 said:
Eagles suck, and their low class fans beating up fans from the other team, cursing at them, throwing beers at them deserve every heart wrenching game that they have and will lose. Karma baby. You get what you give.

Amen

adbutcher;1702806 said:

Times Two

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule!;1702963 said:
The Eagles are where the Cowboys were in 97-99. Just a few years away from being really down.

As much as I don't want to count them out(they've been in situation before), I have to agree.

1. Since Kevin Kolb was their top draft pick, there's been rumors of in-house scuffling b/w McNabb and Reid/FO. If they had waited patiently 'till the 3rd round, they would have nabbed Trent Edwards(a perfect WCO guy), and they would have been at peace.

2. Reid's family issues seem to be distracting him alot

3. Last, but not least, our '97 season is awefully similar to how they're doing this year-We started out the year as Super Bowl favorites(to me, they were more talented than the other SB teams), but throughout the 1st half, we had alot of distractions and were just up and down(like 6-5 at one pt), then these distractions ultimately broke the camel's back, Switzer lost control of this team, and we didn't win another game. I'm already seeing the same thing happening to Philly this year.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1702559 said:
After nine years and every year of getting closer is this it ?

Have the other teams in the division caught up to us?

Is Donovan at the end of his career and the FO just wasted his best years by placing mediocre receivers around him his entire stay here?

Am I going to see the F*&%ing Dallas Cowboys with their cockroach fans all over the media and the web for the next 10 yrs? Is Romo that good or is it the talent is that good around him?

Somebody please make some sense of this?

You know, if you grab at your testicles, you'll find as much matter there as there is in the Eagles' trophy case.

Mansta54

Reaction score

Is Donovan at the end of his career and the FO just wasted his best years by placing mediocre receivers around him his entire stay here?

Am I going to see the F*&%ing Dallas Cowboys with their cockroach fans all over the media and the web for the next 10 yrs? Is Romo that good or is it the talent is that good around him?

With all that crap you just said, you still have none of these :lombardi:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score

All true!:laugh1:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
stasheroo;1702973 said:

No, I thought about that as well, just like Eagle fans here, When the Eagles lost 2 straight they all became Phillies fans until they were knocked out, now they don't know what to do.

J-DOG

Reaction score
The Eagles rely to much on Westbrook for offense.
With Garcia gone...if McNabb goes down you will see thier offense struggle again.
McNabb will get thier offense running smoothly again with Westbrook back on the field.
But with no Westbrook, Mcnabb is a sitting duck back in the pocket with his knee injury making him like a normal qb as far as mobility.
I will be anxious to see how the Eagles and Commanders react to our new defensive philosophy under Wade Phillips.
The days of Mcnabb running around forever and chucking a bomb downfield are over against us.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
J-DOG;1704457 said:
The Eagles rely to much on Westbrook for offense.
With Garcia gone...if McNabb goes down you will see thier offense struggle again.
McNabb will get thier offense running smoothly again with Westbrook back on the field.
But with no Westbrook, Mcnabb is a sitting duck back in the pocket with his knee injury making him like a normal qb as far as mobility.
I will be anxious to see how the Eagles and Commanders react to our new defensive philosophy under Wade Phillips.
The days of Mcnabb running around forever and chucking a bomb downfield are over against us.

Problem is that Westbrook, McNabb, and Tra Thomas can't stay healthy. BW will play on Sun, but he DOES have an abdomen tear(he's risking alot, if you ask me). Thomas has been battling back injuries since '05, and as we all know, they just don't go away.(ask Aikman) And McNabb is getting too old, and he can't run around in the pocket anymore. If anything-he's NOT a typical WCO QB who can drop back quickly and zip it out quicker. So without the mobility, he's a sitting duck.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score

Most good teams become great teams by dominating their competition. The Eagles, in all their glory, never dominated. They came close one year, but didn't pull it off. Now they are headed back to their average status, or, possibly even below that level.

Back during the 90s, the Eagles were little more than a pesky little gnat that once in a while, bit something. The Eagles are what they are, good, but not great.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Silly Philly, time to turn to Kolb and look to rebuild, perhaps even overhaul the coaching staff as Reid seems distracted and burned out by pressing family matters.

Ren

Reaction score
Karma's a *****

another eagles "dynasty" come to an end and still the same number of trophies,.. 0

Aikbach

Reaction score
Ren;1704502 said:
Karma's a *****

another eagles "dynasty" come to an end and still the same number of trophies,.. 0

They and Houston have much in common.:D