The view of an eagles fan

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1702559 said:
After nine years and every year of getting closer is this it ?

Have the other teams in the division caught up to us?

Is Donovan at the end of his career and the FO just wasted his best years by placing mediocre receivers around him his entire stay here?

Am I going to see the F*&%ing Dallas Cowboys with their cockroach fans all over the media and the web for the next 10 yrs? Is Romo that good or is it the talent is that good around him?

Somebody please make some sense of this?

I got your funcking cockroach for you cock s#%@er.

vicjagger

Reaction score
The Eagles have played the 2nd most difficult schedule in the NFL, based upon opponents' current winning percentage (.688). Their 1st 4 opponents are currently 4-1, 3-1, 3-2 & 3-2. I need to see them lose to some mediocre teams before I'll be convinced they're done.

Aikbach

Reaction score
vicjagger;1704555 said:
The Eagles have played the 2nd most difficult schedule in the NFL, based upon opponents' current winning percentage (.688). Their 1st 4 opponents are currently 4-1, 3-1, 3-2 & 3-2. I need to see them lose to some mediocre teams before I'll be convinced they're done.
Yeah but none of those opponents are legitimate because they in turn haven't played anybody remember? ;) See how this cyclical strength of schedule nonsense works.

NFL is NFL, you can lose to absolutely anybody if you don't show up to play.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
vicjagger;1704555 said:

What does the have to do with anything? You play who you are scheduled to play. If they are such a good team they should be able to win those games...it's not like the teams that they have played are SuperBowl champs!

That eagle team is crashing and burning...the little eagle jumped out of the nest and forgot that it did not know how to fly...then BOOM...hit's the ground!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score

Is Donovan at the end of his career and the FO just wasted his best years by placing mediocre receivers around him his entire stay here?

Am I going to see the F*&%ing Dallas Cowboys with their cockroach fans all over the media and the web for the next 10 yrs? Is Romo that good or is it the talent is that good around him?

I still ponder this myself

CowboyJeff

Reaction score

yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

Aikbach

Reaction score
Next year will be the exodus of both McNabb and Joe Gibbs from football.

Reid might go as well, I think Coughlin might actually save his job for another year.

Jason Campbell is Quincy Carter minus the drug addiction so he'll be gone by the end of 2008 when it is discovered that athletes are not always football players.

McNabb might even end up in Washington if Snyder wills it.