The Voice season 2

kristie

Reaction score
this show returns on sunday after the super bowl. carson daly is back as the host. adam levine, blake shelton, cee-lo green, and christina aguilera are back as well as judges/mentors(mostly mentors). can't wait to see how it goes for this show in its second season.

http://i762.***BLOCKED***/albums/xx265/second_bucket/TV/voice.jpg

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/lots%20of%20stuff/loads%20of%20stuff/the-voice.jpg

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
What ever happend to the gut that one last year? AI is the only show you ever hear about the winners again.

kristie

Reaction score
Denim Chicken;4404235 said:
What ever happend to the gut that one last year? AI is the only show you ever hear about the winners again.

he has an album out. it's pretty good.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
actually look forward to the voice----I do think one of the lady judges could cleanup her act a little

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Denim Chicken;4404235 said:

He's doing well on tours and his album is doing well. I'm waiting patiently for when he's coming to Nashville / Louisville. He's suppose to be in Atlanta 2/14, but my boyfriend has an interview 2/15 in Lexington, KY so we can't go to that.

If you go to the old Voice thread, I've been a big Javier supporter (since 2003/4).

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;4406117 said:
actually look forward to the voice----I do think one of the lady judges could cleanup her act a little

christina aguilera? most definitely. i mean, she's 31 & has a kid. she shouldn't be dressing like snooki from jersey shore.

kristie

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4408074 said:
Christina Aguilera is a disgrace. What kind of mother dresses like that?

not any mother that i've ever known.

kimrose

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4408074 said:
Christina Aguilera is a disgrace. What kind of mother dresses like that?

She's also gotten quite stuck up. Can't stand her any more. Used to love her.

kimrose

Reaction score
I like this one...
[youtube]AfufoWOeOEU&feature=related[/youtube]

kimrose

Reaction score
She kinda reminds me of a female Steven Tyler. Minus the years of rundown from that nasty drug habit of his. lol. She'll do real good in this competition. I think I might watch it this year. Didn't last year.