[YOUTUBE]Xy3UIASA2PQ[/YOUTUBE]

kimrose

Reaction score
kristie;4424170 said:
this gal was great:

[YOUTUBE]PcTHmzV7CRY[/YOUTUBE]

this guy, however, made me gag. reminds me a lot of adam lambert.:puke:

[YOUTUBE]Xy3UIASA2PQ[/YOUTUBE]

I didn't get to watch the whole show last night. In fact, this guy was just coming on stage when my tv automatically flipped over to a preset show I was recording, and I was mad about it. Now, not so much. I was not impressed with that at all. Thought he would be a lot better than that with his credentials. But, I guess the "Broadway" link should have been a red flag for me. It's a different sound.

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4424222 said:
I didn't get to watch the whole show last night. In fact, this guy was just coming on stage when my tv automatically flipped over to a preset show I was recording, and I was mad about it. Now, not so much. I was not impressed with that at all. Thought he would be a lot better than that with his credentials. But, I guess the "Broadway" link should have been a red flag for me. It's a different sound.

i know what you mean. however, the only thing going through my head while he was singing was, "omg not another adam lambert.":ralph:

kimrose

Reaction score
kristie;4425065 said:
i know what you mean. however, the only thing going through my head while he was singing was, "omg not another adam lambert.":ralph:
:laugh2:

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;4430820 said:
Major mistake

i agree. it's not worth it. if it fails, simon cowell looks like more of a fool then he already is.

kristie

Reaction score
can't believe christina did this:

[YOUTUBE]O0T2CUhIAmQ[/YOUTUBE]

oh god. :rolleyes:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
That girl with the crazy hair and the weird voice from last week. Not sold on her at all.

Also the guy last night the the mohawk-ish blonde hair, did the Alanis song, terrible. He could have picked a much better song that suited his voice.

I did like the kid in the hat that was on after him, though.

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;4432311 said:
Adam may havethe toughest team this year

I think Blake has a very tough team as well. it could wind up coming down to those two just like last season.