The Voice season 2

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
I was just going to comment on how nice Christina looked in a sparkly tux jacket, with her shirt covering her "girls" and then she walked onstage to hug Chris Mann and she is in her freaking sparkly underwear!! That wouldn't look right on anyone and it just made her butt look big! Good lord we have skirts and pants for a reason.

Yay! Team Blake. I really didn't care who won tonight -- they were all worthy of winning. Jermaine is a good looking guy with a great voice. I look forward to BLAKE gloating next year. Him and Adam will be unstoppable now. :)

I think Cee-Lo would have won had he kept Jamar!

kimrose

Reaction score
Lonestar94;4555040 said:
This is absolutely my favorite smilie.:puke:

I'm happy for Jermaine. Of the four, he probably had the best performance last night. No, actually, he did have the best performance last night. But I feel that Jamar should have won it all, so. There it is. I think Juliet did a great job, too, but being the Skynyrd fan that I was raised to be, it's hard to hear anyone else sing that song. But she did nail it, and it was great, good enough to win. They all did good enough to win. Looking forward to some cd's coming out soon, and Jamar BETTER be one of them!:mad:

But one really good thing did happen tonight. Thanks to Christina wearing her metal studded panties, I have a very good reason to use my second favorite smilie:
the double puke: :ralph:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never really read this thread because I always watched the show days after it aired and it didn't want to read any spoilers. Still haven't watched the finale, but I don't really care who won. I liked Chris Mann, Jermaine Paul, Juliet, and Tony... in that order.

Kinda surprised at all the dislike posted towards Cristina Aguilera... I like her. *shrug*

kimrose

Reaction score
Christina has a very nasty, narcissistic attitude that is killing her reputation as a golden girl. And she needs to learn how to dress in public. She does have an awesome voice, but it is not her voice that everyone is mad at. It's her stinking attitude toward a legitimate contestant on a tv show that she is contracted to be part of. She does not own the show, and I can't understand why the ones that do allow her to consistently dress and behave the way she does. So, I am mad at them, too. :)

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4555126 said:
Christina has a very nasty, narcissistic attitude that is killing her reputation as a golden girl. And she needs to learn how to dress in public. She does have an awesome voice, but it is not her voice that everyone is mad at. It's her stinking attitude toward a legitimate contestant on a tv show that she is contracted to be part of. She does not own the show, and I can't understand why the ones that do allow her to consistently dress and behave the way she does. So, I am mad at them, too. :)

christina needs to be fired. seriously.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Anybody find her rein stone diaper sexy?

Anyone named Christina on the voice needs to go.

I vote for Kelly Clarkson to be a coach next season.

kristie

Reaction score
blindzebra;4555154 said:
Anybody find her rein stone diaper sexy?

Anyone named Christina on the voice needs to go.

I vote for Kelly Clarkson to be a coach next season.

no. i thought it was disgusting.:ralph:

besides that would be nice if kelly wasn't a part of another show that will premiere on ABC in 2 weeks called duets.

kimrose

Reaction score
kristie;4555172 said:
no. i thought it was disgusting.:ralph:

besides that would be nice if kelly wasn't a part of another show that will premiere on ABC in 2 weeks called duets.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up, kristie. I'll be tuning in to that one. I love Kelly Clarkson.

As much as I love Ceelo and his goofy self, I'm really not sure I will be watching The Voice next year. I just don't think I can sit through another season of Christina's attitude. She makes me:puke: :ralph:

kristie

Reaction score
kimrose;4555258 said:
Wow! Thanks for the heads up, kristie. I'll be tuning in to that one. I love Kelly Clarkson.

As much as I love Ceelo and his goofy self, I'm really not sure I will be watching The Voice next year. I just don't think I can sit through another season of Christina's attitude. She makes me:puke: :ralph:

no problem. i've seen the promos for duets, & it looks like a cool show. kelly clarkson is one very cool chick. :D

pjtoadie;4555276 said:
Love it! I was so excited as well :)

thanks! i thought for sure that juliet was going to win, but jermaine winning was cool. :D