The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've got the start of the second half of the season...

My questions?

-How many cast members become ex-cast members between now and the end of the season?

-When does Negan actually show up and do something dastardly? (I'm guessing closer to 6-19)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sasha or Abe... my guess is one of them is a goner tonight. "The Saviors" first victim from our cast. They are with Daryl but there is no way he would be allowed to be kill off just yet.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sasha or Abe... my guess is one of them is a goner tonight. "The Saviors" first victim from our cast. They are with Daryl but there is no way he would be allowed to be kill off just yet.

Not bad guesses.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
We've got the start of the second half of the season...

My questions?

-How many cast members become ex-cast members between now and the end of the season?

-When does Negan actually show up and do something dastardly? (I'm guessing closer to 6-19)

I thought it was confirmed that Negan wouldn't make his appearance until the season finale? Could be mistaken there though.

I think the deaths will come from the main group back in Alexandria. That kid is going to get someone bit.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think we see that couple again that took Daryl's bike from him at gunpoint . Maybe they get killed tonight.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it was confirmed that Negan wouldn't make his appearance until the season finale? Could be mistaken there though.

I think the deaths will come from the main group back in Alexandria. That kid is going to get someone bit.

I have not read that but it's a natural... Negan shows up at the end of the season to do something dastardly.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please do not give "SPOILERS" during the show... or within the first few hours of the show's playing.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very good episode!

If you like carnage (who doesn't?) then you had to love this.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
That was good stuff. Best episode in quite some time.

So Carl gets to be one eyed instead of dad.

The opening scene everyone saw coming but it was still awesome.

Just zombie carnage. Loved it. Haha.

I thought they might leave Alexandria but bunkered down and decided to stay, at least for now I guess.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Just wow... I honestly think that might be the best episode of the series. Edge of your seat the whole episode along with an emotional roller coaster. About to start talking dead and see their reactions.

Oh and I have to sort of toot my own horn on the calling of where the carnage would take place abd why above. :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
best show of whole series? that's a stretch. best show in several seasons, i'm down with that. the zombies on fire into the lake reminded me of the barn burning scene, but THAT was one of the more epic shows.

in all i'm excited about the start. i was looking forward to the wolf dude having a bigger part but have already been slammed her at work for saying i liked the guy. he just had an air about him i thought would be different. a chance to rise up from the "pack" to doing something more but from whoever is leading the wolves, it could have been a distraction. as it stands how there are (2) rival groups out there.

negan
the wolves

i *do* like that they cleaned house and left us with some good characters and lost the mental patients (except for rick) along the way. the doctor came into her own last night and that will go a long way to securing a medical future for the group.

still not going too crazy on spoilers as some can't watch til next day but i will say usually i find holes all over the place and while some were in fact here, i just didn't care. it was entertaining and that's what it's all about.

digging the character development on carol.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
best show of whole series? that's a stretch. best show in several seasons, i'm down with that. the zombies on fire into the lake reminded me of the barn burning scene, but THAT was one of the more epic shows.

in all i'm excited about the start. i was looking forward to the wolf dude having a bigger part but have already been slammed her at work for saying i liked the guy. he just had an air about him i thought would be different. a chance to rise up from the "pack" to doing something more but from whoever is leading the wolves, it could have been a distraction. as it stands how there are (2) rival groups out there.

negan
the wolves

i *do* like that they cleaned house and left us with some good characters and lost the mental patients (except for rick) along the way. the doctor came into her own last night and that will go a long way to securing a medical future for the group.

still not going too crazy on spoilers as some can't watch til next day but i will say usually i find holes all over the place and while some were in fact here, i just didn't care. it was entertaining and that's what it's all about.

digging the character development on carol.

SPOILER !!!!

The fire scene was epic.

Negan will be another governor-type that we have to wait for?

The missile launcher/Negan biker scene. Cool but... Come on. Lol

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SPOILER TALK SORTA - DON'T READ IF NOT WATCHED

SPOILER !!!!

The fire scene was epic.

Negan will be another governor-type that we have to wait for?

The missile launcher/Negan biker scene. Cool but... Come on. Lol

i did try to limit what i said and not go crazy. and yea, the rpg i was told takes several hundred yards to "arm" so not possible but i just didn't care. it was entertaining and the guy had it coming. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SPOILER TALK SORTA - DON'T READ IF NOT WATCHED

i did try to limit what i said and not go crazy. and yea, the rpg i was told takes several hundred yards to "arm" so not possible but i just didn't care. it was entertaining and the guy had it coming. :)

I was happy they won there lol

But between that and the Glenn machine gun save.... It's getting hokey now

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe Daryl has enough MacGyver in him to make the RPG a short range functioning weapon. And Glenn did duck and cover before that "hokey" machine gun save happened... maybe not so hokey. We're talking about zombie apocalypse and now arguing degrees of hokey... let's just buzzkill this thing to death, why don't you?