The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SPOILER TALK SORTA - DON'T READ IF NOT WATCHED

i did try to limit what i said and not go crazy. and yea, the rpg i was told takes several hundred yards to "arm" so not possible but i just didn't care. it was entertaining and the guy had it coming. :)

If rambo can fire a bazooka/law/rpg while sitting in the pilot seat of a helicopter with no concerns of the back blast area....D can do it while standing on a road next to a fuel truck lol.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Maybe Daryl has enough MacGyver in him to make the RPG a short range functioning weapon. And Glenn did duck and cover before that "hokey" machine gun save happened... maybe not so hokey. We're talking about zombie apocalypse and now arguing degrees of hokey... let's just buzzkill this thing to death, why don't you?

Was he not surrounded by walkers? Lol

You can "buzzkill" a show about zombies?

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I'm not current on the comics but I hope at some point (future seasons) they bring in traditional forms of power/authority that have survived. Would be interesting to explore how groups like that would function in a society with no rules.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not current on the comics but I hope at some point (future seasons) they bring in traditional forms of power/authority that have survived. Would be interesting to explore how groups like that would function in a society with no rules.

Traditional forms of power/authority that survive would still function with rules, otherwise they would not "survive". The alternative is chaos which is basic what already exists in the world of TWD.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Was he not surrounded by walkers? Lol

You can "buzzkill" a show about zombies?

Firing from an elevated position were the walkers couldn't get to him, yeah he was surrounded by walkers.

If a show about walkers gives me a buzz and you kill that buzz by nit picking degrees of hokey, absolutely you can buzzkill a zombie show.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Traditional forms of power/authority that survive would still function with rules, otherwise they would not "survive". The alternative is chaos which is basic what already exists in the world of TWD.

Yeah, but it would (or could) largely be the rules they make up, without the restrictions they face in a normal society. No Constitution, bill of rights, or polling results to worry about.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If rambo can fire a bazooka/law/rpg while sitting in the pilot seat of a helicopter with no concerns of the back blast area....D can do it while standing on a road next to a fuel truck lol.

damn skippy.

will daryl overtake chuck norris????

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeah, but it would (or could) largely be the rules they make up, without the restrictions they face in a normal society. No Constitution, bill of rights, or polling results to worry about.

or entitlement. funny how that really isnt a base need :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Firing from an elevated position were the walkers couldn't get to him, yeah he was surrounded by walkers.

If a show about walkers gives me a buzz and you kill that buzz by nit picking degrees of hokey, absolutely you can buzzkill a zombie show.

Not my intention. Sorry.

I just feel like the show has been meandering. I want it to do something other than filler episodes.

Last night was good. I would just like more from the show. They need to contrast a little. It's all the same,

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

LOL... you think it's the constitution, bill of rights, or polling results that are to worry about?

punchnjudy

Reaction score
or entitlement. funny how that really isnt a base need :)

Nope, in a world where any dead person turns into a human eating zombie, people would gladly trade freedom and entitlements for safety. There are a lot of places they could eventually take the plot if they want to get into how society would rebuild on a large scale and how people would rule. But for now, the wolves and the other group will do.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I figure they blew a lot of their budget on that episode so I anticipate the next few will be mostly talk. :D

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Not my intention. Sorry.

I just feel like the show has been meandering. I want it to do something other than filler episodes.

Last night was good. I would just like more from the show. They need to contrast a little. It's all the same,

i have to agree here. it was getting to be rinse, repeat of prison > new home > AHHHH THIS SUCKS RUN AWAY > new home > AHHHH THIS SUCKS RUN AWAY and so forth. glad to see them just say **** and stake a claim. i've been overly critical of a "zombie" story in the past and this time i just enjoyed it. looking forward to next weeks show.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
When the wolf dude asked the doctor to head out first, I thought for sure he was going to "Otis" her to create a distraction.

Shane would have been so proud. :)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Well nitpicking anything is funny.

it was more a comment that if you read it all it was also a "who cares" reply and not nitpicking, just noticing. nitpicking was more last year when i actually gave a **** about these things. now i just roll with it and be entertained.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
the blonde and her sons dying all while carl gets shot through the eye was nuts.

still curious if the eye thing doesnt turn out to be just a grazing and he's fine.