The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
the blonde and her sons dying all while carl gets shot through the eye was nuts.

still curious if the eye thing doesnt turn out to be just a grazing and he's fine.

The bullet ricochet off his orbital bone and did not go thru his eye, but it did cast bone fragments into his eye. He has lost his eye. This was explained by Greg Nicotero during the "Talking Dead" discussion.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
The bullet ricochet off his orbital bone and did not go thru his eye, but it did cast bone fragments into his eye. He has lost his eye. This was explained by Greg Nicotero during the "Talking Dead" discussion.

good info!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
potential for massive suckiness. not a SPOILER ALERT per se, because you can read the article if you google it, but rick and much of the cast was quote "sick to their stomachs" at how this season ends. supposed to be a pretty damn dark ending and they had a hard time coping with it.

guess they just ain't happy if there's isn't WILL IT HAPPEN type speculation all the time now. one thing i really appreciated last week was the fact that they didn't hold things up for the entire season - like glenn being "killed" or not. that was ok for a week. 2 was pushing it. all else was just stupid to me. but now we know that this isn't going to end well for someone, some people, and it ain't pretty in how it happens.

but to speculate - i'd have to think not just someone getting zombiefied. happened too often to be "dark" or hard to cope with. my guess it's something more like how the gov started his war on by cutting off Hershels head. if negan doesn't show up until the finale, i can see him getting revenge on whoever killed his posse. or just doing a random killing or two cause that's what he does. but *how* he does it is the question now.

or i'm way off base. that's possible also. :)

punchnjudy

Reaction score
potential for massive suckiness. not a SPOILER ALERT per se, because you can read the article if you google it, but rick and much of the cast was quote "sick to their stomachs" at how this season ends. supposed to be a pretty damn dark ending and they had a hard time coping with it.

guess they just ain't happy if there's isn't WILL IT HAPPEN type speculation all the time now. one thing i really appreciated last week was the fact that they didn't hold things up for the entire season - like glenn being "killed" or not. that was ok for a week. 2 was pushing it. all else was just stupid to me. but now we know that this isn't going to end well for someone, some people, and it ain't pretty in how it happens.

but to speculate - i'd have to think not just someone getting zombiefied. happened too often to be "dark" or hard to cope with. my guess it's something more like how the gov started his war on by cutting off Hershels head. if negan doesn't show up until the finale, i can see him getting revenge on whoever killed his posse. or just doing a random killing or two cause that's what he does. but *how* he does it is the question now.

Negan killing Maggie in some grotesque way would be my first guess, but that really is just a guess. I haven't read the comics.

Or maybe none of them die and the cast got sick because they thought it was "hokey." lol

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Negan killing Maggie in some grotesque way would be my first guess, but that really is just a guess. I haven't read the comics.

Or maybe none of them die and the cast got sick because they thought it was "hokey." lol

so many things it could mean. but given she's pregnant perhaps that would be involved. good call also and could play into my whole "killing someone to make a statement" thought process. but if beheading hershel didn't make people go crazy, not sure how they could push even that.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so many things it could mean. but given she's pregnant perhaps that would be involved. good call also and could play into my whole "killing someone to make a statement" thought process. but if beheading hershel didn't make people go crazy, not sure how they could push even that.

SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER

In the comic the Negan character uses a barb-wired covered bat to dispatch Glenn.

At least one cast member will be dispatched via that method. Pick a cast member.

It could be Glenn, but the TV adaption has kind of mixed-up the pattern on which character meets their demise when.

I would lean more towards the male side (Glenn, Abraham, Daryl), but I gotta say doing that to a female (Carole, Maggie) would be a major jolt.

Sometimes I do think the series is a bit too dark.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER

In the comic the Negan character uses a barb-wired covered bat to dispatch Glenn.

At least one cast member will be dispatched via that method. Pick a cast member.

It could be Glenn, but the TV adaption has kind of mixed-up the pattern on which character meets their demise when.

I would lean more towards the male side (Glenn, Abraham, Daryl), but I gotta say doing that to a female (Carole, Maggie) would be a major jolt.

wow. they've been trying to kill off glenn for awhile now. but like i said - likely negan and likely brutal.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER

I completely expect them to stick to that part of the comic. The person could change, but with Negan supposedly making his debut in the finale, what better way to introduce the most ruthless character in TWD than that scene played out?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I completely expect them to stick to that part of the comic. The person could change, but with Negan supposedly making his debut in the finale, what better way to introduce the most ruthless character in TWD than that scene played out?

Of course!

I'm banking on it.

Again, the question is "who" will be the recipient.

Then the viewing audience can go off in huff over the summer... LOL!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Of course!

I'm banking on it.

from what i understand, not likely to be a female as negan don't roll like that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
i have to agree here. it was getting to be rinse, repeat of prison > new home > AHHHH THIS SUCKS RUN AWAY > new home > AHHHH THIS SUCKS RUN AWAY and so forth. glad to see them just say **** and stake a claim. i've been overly critical of a "zombie" story in the past and this time i just enjoyed it. looking forward to next weeks show.

Well.... If we stay on rinse and repeat will everyone be happy if Negan isn't introduced to last episode?

It would be like a double finale for Negan.
He was introduced at mid season finale and then again at season finale.

I watch the show. I get it. I enjoy it. Just want a little oomph!

Daillest88

Reaction score

Reading the comic. And how graphic it is.. I bet Glenn gets killed off the same way the comic killed. Pictures are graphic.. I can see why the cast would be sick to there stomach

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Reading the comic. And how graphic it is.. I bet Glenn gets killed off the same way the comic killed. Pictures are graphic.. I can see why the cast would be sick to there stomach

well if it does turn out to be glenn, hell - about time. they've been trying to kill him for the last 2 seasons now and making it a cliff hanger. nothing like a caved in skull from a bat with a name to go out.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Of course!

I'm banking on it.

SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER

I've done a 180 on the who after last week. They have made it a point to continually put Glenn in positions that don't seem survivable lately. It almost seems like the writers are setting the audience up a history of him inexplicably escaping. Fans will probably grow a sense of untouchable with him and expect another escape, only to have that big moment of shock when he doesn't. I think it has to be either Glenn or Daryl for sure though. It won't have much affect on the audience if its anyone else.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SPOILER-SPOILER-SPOILER

I've done a 180 on the who after last week. They have made it a point to continually put Glenn in positions that don't seem survivable lately. It almost seems like the writers are setting the audience up a history of him inexplicably escaping. Fans will probably grow a sense of untouchable with him and expect another escape, only to have that big moment of shock when he doesn't. I think it has to be either Glenn or Daryl for sure though. It won't have much affect on the audience if its anyone else.

kinda what i said i think in another post somewhere. glenn has escaped death enough to where sooner or later his luck will run out.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
kinda what i said i think in another post somewhere. glenn has escaped death enough to where sooner or later his luck will run out.

And the writers are known for setting stuff up well within advance always having a reason behind stuff like this. Off the top of my head, I can think of 4 moments within the last season and a half he realistically shouldn't have survived. The revolving door, getting shot and zombies falling on him in the hole, the dumpster and then this weeks.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
And the writers are known for setting stuff up well within advance always having a reason behind stuff like this. Off the top of my head, I can think of 4 moments within the last season and a half he realistically shouldn't have survived. The revolving door, getting shot and zombies falling on him in the hole, the dumpster and then this weeks.

oh hell - this last week i expected some resident to pull aside the wall and pull him in real quick. so at this point, all things are headed to a finality w/glenn.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
it'll be glenn so that maggie has to have a baby with no one by her side and the child be fatherless.