The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I hope
I still question if we're going to know by the end of the episode who does get killed off.

Cohan said the finale would be a cliff hanger, but she also said the script for that show made her sick, or words to that effect. The actors may just be bleeping with us at this point.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm betting Negan comes out as an aspiring ballerina and terror ensues.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Worst. Rumor. Ever.

Agreed.

They don't even begin filming S7 until April.

Whacking Rick would be amazing... no doubt about that.

I don't think the show would last long beyond that happening, but on the other hand, how much longer can it go anyway.

But really Rick is the "glue". Without Rick, you really don't have a show.

That's the problem with "Fear The Walking Dead". I don't see any of the characters who's the "glue".

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The comic book is Rick's story. Daryl doesn't exist in the comic book so the TV show is Daryl's story and they will not kill him.

Angus12

Reaction score
The comic book is Rick's story. Daryl doesn't exist in the comic book so the TV show is Daryl's story and they will not kill him.

How do you figure it's Daryl's story? Just like the comic book, the TV show is Rick's story. It sure wasn't Daryl in episode 1/1 that was waking up in the hospital.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do you figure it's Daryl's story? Just like the comic book, the TV show is Rick's story. It sure wasn't Daryl in episode 1/1 that was waking up in the hospital.

Agreed. It's still Rick's story. It would be an empty TV show without him.

But Daryl ranks right up there. I wouldn't be surprised that once the show concludes, one of the things that comes out is that Daryl was suppose to die early on, but his character caught the fancy of the viewers and now he's... Well if Ricks #1, then Daryl is #1A.

They may knock off Daryl at the end of this season, but it wouldn't be the same show without him.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

But Daryl ranks right up there. I wouldn't be surprised that once the show concludes, one of the things that comes out is that Daryl was suppose to die early on, but his character caught the fancy of the viewers and now he's... Well if Ricks #1, then Daryl is #1A.

They may knock off Daryl at the end of this season, but it wouldn't be the same show without him.

I can't help but wonder if they noticed all of the backlash from GoTs killing of the fan favorite and if that factors into any decisions they make.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Good for you for watching Daryl's story from the beginning. Since most of us have done the very same thing, don't expect a prize. Yes, Daryl wasn't in the first episode but so what... Rick hasn't been in ever either so it's not just his story, Cooter.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

It started with Rick but it isn't just Rick's story. Daryl only exists on the TV version of the Walking Dead so it is his story too.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if they noticed all of the backlash from GoTs killing of the fan favorite and if that factors into any decisions they make.

I dont think the GoT people regret any of their actions thus far, as the show is not suffering cause of any of it......Ratings have continued to climb actually.....If I ever found out writers of a show were pandering to the audience over their own will, Id quit watchin that show in a heartbeat......

Last edited:

Leadbelly

Reaction score
They can't all be winners I guess. Some things I was thinking...

1) This episode felt a little Star Trekkie, where all of the important people on the Enterprise beam down to some alien planet and it's just Chekov and Uhuru back on the ship. No chance of anything hitting the fan, nosiree.

2) Naked shower scene with Maggie...I'll be in my bunk.

3) How does Daryl look at Glenn and Michonne and not see a trap, especially when they are motioning to him that it's a trap? Shaking one's head from side to side while bound and gagged and wearing a worried expression is basically the universal signal for don't do what you're thinking about doing.

4) Morgan, what is this logic you're using? If you hadn't spared the Wolf guy in the first place Denise wouldn't have been in need of saving by said Wolf guy. He's the one who put her in that danger. She was his hostage. In fact, Cawrl might still have his eye because Wolf guy & co. wouldn't have been around to trap Aaron, find his pack with info on Alexandria, then attack Alexandria, which gets overrun by zombies, which causes people to have to cover themselves in zombie guts to escape from Alexandria, which results in little Sam freaking out and getting eaten, which causes his mother to go into shock and get eaten, which causes the older brother to shoot Cawrl in the face and get eaten. It's, like, at least 80% your fault.

5) Memo to all Alexandrians when outside the walls: Get back to Alexandria first, argue second!

6) Hard to believe Negan is more dangerous than Dwight. Dwight's a freaking ninja apparently.

7) And I know exactly how Maggie felt. I had the same reaction when I saw her teenage boy haircut. Not. Good. :p

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

1) This episode felt a little Star Trekkie, where all of the important people on the Enterprise beam down to some alien planet and it's just Chekov and Uhuru back on the ship. No chance of anything hitting the fan, nosiree.

3) How does Daryl look at Glenn and Michonne and not see a trap, especially when they are motioning to him that it's a trap? Shaking one's head from side to side while bound and gagged and wearing a worried expression is basically the universal signal for don't do what you're thinking about doing.

4) Morgan, what is this logic you're using? If you hadn't spared the Wolf guy in the first place Denise wouldn't have been in need of saving by said Wolf guy. He's the one who put her in that danger. She was his hostage. In fact, Cawrl might still have his eye because Wolf guy & co. wouldn't have been around to trap Aaron, find his pack with info on Alexandria, then attack Alexandria, which gets overrun by zombies, which causes people to have to cover themselves in zombie guts to escape from Alexandria, which results in little Sam freaking out and getting eaten, which causes his mother to go into shock and get eaten, which causes the older brother to shoot Cawrl in the face and get eaten. It's, like, at least 80% your fault.

5) Memo to all Alexandrians when outside the walls: Get back to Alexandria first, argue second!

6) Hard to believe Negan is more dangerous than Dwight. Dwight's a freaking ninja apparently.

7) And I know exactly how Maggie felt. I had the same reaction when I saw her teenage boy haircut. Not. Good. :p

I have uber-respect for your analysis of this show. Keep it coming, please.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

That has already been discussed before. Daryl was set to die at the end of season 1 or 2 (I can't remember which one now) but he'd become such a fan favorite already they kept him.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That has already been discussed before. Daryl was set to die at the end of season 1 or 2 (I can't remember which one now) but he'd become such a fan favorite already they kept him.

I had not heard that (officially) but I could see it playing out that way.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I dont think the GoT people regret any of their actions thus far, as the show is not suffering cause of any of it......Ratings have continued to climb actually.....If I ever found out writers of a show were pandering to the audience over their own will, Id quit watchin that show in a heartbeat......

This is what people don't understand. All that BS about how they'll riot or quit watching the show it's crap. They won't. They'll be invested in seeing how they avenge Daryl.

It's silly BS. They'll lose a small portion of moron fans who aren't even fans of the show in the first place. They're fans of one character. It won't hurt their ratings in the least.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
it'll be glen that dies...has everyone missed the specific emotional ties they've been building between maggie and glen?! Come on people lol. They're building them so they can break them and get a response out of the audience.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

4, 6 and 7 for sure.

I actually talked to the TV for #4 and said "shut up you stupid moron, morgan. if you hadnt of saved that guy, she would have never been in danger to need to be saved by the wolf to begin with". Then I told my wife "I actually hate morgan more than the priest now" and was hoping that zombie would bite his hand.