The Walking Dead Season 6-Episodes 9-16 *SPOILERS*

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
it'll be glen that dies...has everyone missed the specific emotional ties they've been building between maggie and glen?! Come on people lol. They're building them so they can break them and get a response out of the audience.

It very well could be for sure.

The problem is that Glenn is who they kill in the comic at this point and so far the TV show has not killed the same person, in the same way, ever so far. So that's the biggest reason I don't believe they'll follow the comic and pick Glenn.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm thinking Carol gets brought out by Negan and ends up being the "lesson". Yes this goes against him not killing women, but she's been a pretty big thorn in their side and the character is going down a strange path.

Glen = same as comics
Daryl = riots and was just shot
Rick = the show is over
Carl = John Conner

The rest of the male characters wouldn't cause that large of a reaction.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm thinking Carol gets brought out by Negan and ends up being the "lesson". Yes this goes against him not killing women, but she's been a pretty big thorn in their side and the character is going down a strange path.

Glen = same as comics
Daryl = riots and was just shot
Rick = the show is over
Carl = John Conner

The rest of the male characters wouldn't cause that large of a reaction.

The plot line has Carol and Morgan fairly intertwined at this point. Whatever happens there, I think there's more arc left for those two, so nothing terminal is likely to happen in the coming week. If Carol goes out, it'll be sacrificing herself for Morgan somehow. That, or Morgan commits a bloodbath on Carol's behalf. Either way, one of those two crosses over to the other's position before one of them gets killed off.

I"ve been hoping Glenn gets the reprieve, but last week sealed it for me. Him pleading with Daryl to go back in was the nail in Glenn's coffin. Now, Daryl's error in judgment to not kill earlier costs him even more. He compounds that error by not listening to Glenn when he had a chance. Glen goes down, Maggie goes to Hilltop, and Daryl goes on a massive retribution spree like we haven't seen from him yet. That's my guess.

Last edited:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The plot line has Carol and Morgan fairly entertained at this point. Whatever happens there, I think there's more arc left for those two, so nothing terminal is likely to happen in the coming week. If Carol goes out, it'll be sacrificing herself for Morgan somehow. That, or Morgan commits a bloodbath on Carol's behalf. Either way, one of those two crosses over to the other's position before one of them gets killed off.

I"ve been hoping Glenn gets the reprieve, but last week sealed it for me. Him pleading with Daryl to go back in was the nail in Glenn's coffin. Now, Daryl's error in judgment to not kill earlier costs him even more. He compounds that error by not listening to Glenn when he had a chance. Glen goes down, Maggie goes to Hilltop, and Daryl goes on a massive retribution spree like we haven't seen from him yet. That's my guess.

I have been thinking this as well.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The plot line has Carol and Morgan fairly entertained at this point. Whatever happens there, I think there's more arc left for those two, so nothing terminal is likely to happen in the coming week. If Carol goes out, it'll be sacrificing herself for Morgan somehow. That, or Morgan commits a bloodbath on Carol's behalf. Either way, one of those two crosses over to the other's position before one of them gets killed off.

Gotta say that makes a lot of sense.

How turdy will Daryl feel by not being able to save his friends and Glen ends up with his melon mushed.

Maggie his headed down a path of independence and more leadership... That's pretty clear.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

How turdy will Daryl feel by not being able to save his friends and Glen ends up with his melon mushed.

Maggie his headed down a path of independence and more leadership... That's pretty clear.

Considering that Maggie brokered the deal that would ultimately lead to Glenn's demise, she would have quite a mental struggle ahead of her.

And, considering the emotional impact on everyone, It kind of has to be Glenn. No one else would cause the immense emotional devastation that Glenn's death would.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Its gonna happen. All that's left is the glorious bloodbath.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its gonna happen. All that's left is the glorious bloodbath.

Certainly BraveHeartFan has made a good argument for it being Daryl... But within the group at this point who's demise would have more impact? Glenn.

Also there's been a shithouse full of foreshadowing that it's Glenn... The Maggie turn. The fake dumpster kill. Him killing his first live person. Him viewing the pics on the wall of past "Lucille" victims.

I think if it were anyone but Glenn it would be a bit of a let down.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Certainly BraveHeartFan has made a good argument for it being Daryl... But within the group at this point who's demise would have more impact? Glenn.

Also there's been a ****house full of foreshadowing that it's Glenn... The Maggie turn. The fake dumpster kill. Him killing his first live person. Him viewing the pics on the wall of past "Lucille" victims.

It's Glenn. And it's going to be the best exit yet.

Angus12

Reaction score
Good for you for watching Daryl's story from the beginning. Since most of us have done the very same thing, don't expect a prize. Yes, Daryl wasn't in the first episode but so what... Rick hasn't been in ever either so it's not just his story, Cooter.

Well, it's easy to see why people in this thread have pegged you as childish and a troll. Bye.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Walking Dead is exactly like any other television series. It has an actor or actress who has top billing, just like any other show. The top lead actors aren't written out of their series unless they prompt the writers into doing so.

Andrew Lincoln is the top lead in TWD. He's not going anywhere before the series ends unless he pulls a Charlie Sheen or David Caruso or is traumatically injured in real life forcing him to retire from the show.

Jack Bauer should've died a dozen times over on a series with a good deal of character turnover. Keifer Sutherland saw the end of 24's run. Rick Grimes may eventually devolve into a shell of himself but he'll continue stabbing zombies in the head until AMC permanently closes the book on TWD.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Also there's been a ****house full of foreshadowing that it's Glenn... The Maggie turn. The fake dumpster kill. Him killing his first live person. Him viewing the pics on the wall of past "Lucille" victims.

I agree with this 100% as far as why it should be Glenn and why it would be the most impactful to the characters if it's Glenn.

It would be good if it was Glenn. I'd be all for that. I just don't think that's the way they're going at this point.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The Walking Dead is exactly like any other television series. It has an actor or actress who has top billing, just like any other show. The top lead actors aren't written out of their series unless they prompt the writers into doing so.

Andrew Lincoln is the top lead in TWD. He's not going anywhere before the series ends unless he pulls a Charlie Sheen or David Caruso or is traumatically injured in real life forcing him to retire from the show.

Jack Bauer should've died a dozen times over on a series with a good deal of character turnover. Keifer Sutherland saw the end of 24's run. Rick Grimes may eventually devolve into a shell of himself but he'll continue stabbing zombies in the head until AMC permanently closes the book on TWD.

Exactly.

Some people just don't seem to understand, or get, that this whole thing is Rick's story. That's been made clear a million times by the writers (Especially the creator of the comic) and yet people still seem to think it's not Rick's story.

I don't get it.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Well, it's easy to see why people in this thread have pegged you as childish and a troll. Bye.

i'll bet you a used donut who you are talking about. :) you can't call him on his own actions because his are never personal and always inquisitive, and certainly never meant to come across as insulting. however, if you respond in kind, his butthurt goes into asstronomical levels.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly.

Some people just don't seem to understand, or get, that this whole thing is Rick's story. That's been made clear a million times by the writers (Especially the creator of the comic) and yet people still seem to think it's not Rick's story.

I don't get it.
It may be that some people don't want it to be Rick's story. Maybe they do not care for Rick? It doesn't matter.

Who has gotten the most facetime during the series? Rick.

Who has delivered the most dialogue? Rick.

Whose name rolls first in the opening credits? Lincoln's.

Whose face is shown in practically every teaser and commercial broadcasted or printed about the show? Rick's.

Which character was seen in practically ever promotional material announcing the show's premiere on AMC?

TheWalkingDeadPoster.jpg

Rick.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It may be that some people don't want it to be Rick's story. Maybe they do not care for Rick? It doesn't matter.

Whose face is shown in practically every teaser and commercial broadcasted or printed about the show? Rick's.

Which character was seen in practically ever promotional material announcing the show's premiere on AMC?

TheWalkingDeadPoster.jpg

Rick.

Yep.

I don't know how anyone could come off thinking it's "Rick and Daryl's" story.

Someone just doesn't get it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yep.

I don't know how anyone could come off thinking it's "Rick and Daryl's" story.

Someone just doesn't get it.

TheWalkingDeadPoster.jpg

Rick.

Isn't Rick the one who wakes up in hospital to start this thing? Lol
Whether they showed that scene first is irrelevant.

The show: Walking Rick