The Walking Dead-Season 7, episodes 9-16

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ready for this to come back

I am too.

I don't think we're going to get much "battle with Negan" time until the end of the season, but the politicking of the different groups should be interesting. Please we still have Negan's reaction to Daryl's escape and the killing of Fat Joey.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
I am too.

I don't think we're going to get much "battle with Negan" time until the end of the season, but the politicking of the different groups should be interesting. Please we still have Negan's reaction to Daryl's escape and the killing of Fat Joey.
Yeah he's not going to be very happy

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Decent episode.

No big surprises IMO.

The zombie "weed whacker" was kinda cool.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Rise up rise up rise up!

1. Guess that last group is a new community. They seem more like scavengers without any crops ect.
2. Wonder if that all female community will join up
3. Wonder if any weapons are lying around at the old prison after that final battle with the governor. That would be a good place to start

rynochop

Reaction score
I was cracking up at Negans radio tribute to Fat Joey. Now skinny Joey will just be...Joey, it's a ******** tragedy

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
my guess is rick knew someone in the group and that made him smile. the question would be - who?

the group in atlanta they fought then became friends with many seasons ago? maybe atlanta fell completely and they went mobile. don't really think this but i wonder if it's something along those lines.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Decent episode.

No big surprises IMO.

The zombie "weed whacker" was kinda cool.

The clothes lining the zombies was the best killing I've seen in a while.

I really don't like how they get swarmed and escape getting bit... but someone gets bit so easy by one in other scenes. Lol

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rise up rise up rise up!

1. Guess that last group is a new community. They seem more like scavengers without any crops ect.
2. Wonder if that all female community will join up
3. Wonder if any weapons are lying around at the old prison after that final battle with the governor. That would be a good place to start

Keep in mind the local of "Alexandria" and the other groups is Virginia... The prison is a ways off in Georgia.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The "Kingdom" is a bit much but still funny and entertaining... lol

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Dear Rick:

I know it's been several seasons since you left Georgia. I know it's far away, but if you sent a crew back to Georgia you might be able to recover some goodies. They got tanks all over the place. Just grab a couple and don't worry about road blocks, tanks can actually roll over cars easily.

Oh plant the some of those explosives on neegans pick up vehicles - when he rolls in with 20-30 guys for swag pick up from the communities.

Be safe.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: