The Walking Dead-Season 7, episodes 9-16

rynochop

Reaction score
The clothes lining the zombies was the best killing I've seen in a while.

I really don't like how they get swarmed and escape getting bit... but someone gets bit so easy by one in other scenes. Lol
Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine Rick had like 4 zombies on him and gets away, and some no name character gets bit by one out of nowhere in the woods.
I don't know how that show gets away with closing down a major highway for that long

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Dear Rick:

I know it's been several seasons since you left Georgia. I know it's far away, but if you sent a crew back to Georgia you might be able to recover some goodies. They got tanks all over the place. Just grab a couple and don't worry about road blocks, tanks can actually roll over cars easily.

Oh plant the some of those explosives on neegans pick up vehicles - when he rolls in with 20-30 guys for swag pick up from the communities.

Be safe.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If only they were near some other major US city with a massive military presence. I just can't think of one that would be near Northern VA. ;)

Leadbelly

Reaction score
my guess is rick knew someone in the group and that made him smile. the question would be - who?

the group in atlanta they fought then became friends with many seasons ago? maybe atlanta fell completely and they went mobile. don't really think this but i wonder if it's something along those lines.

Could be but I read it as he's smiling because he thinks he can convince them to join, which would give him the soldiers and weapons.

Although perhaps Gabriel was with them.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Could be but I read it as he's smiling because he thinks he can convince them to join, which would give him the soldiers and weapons.

I took it to mean that he thought he had found his army.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear Rick:

I know it's been several seasons since you left Georgia. I know it's far away, but if you sent a crew back to Georgia you might be able to recover some goodies. They got tanks all over the place. Just grab a couple and don't worry about road blocks, tanks can actually roll over cars easily.

Oh plant the some of those explosives on neegans pick up vehicles - when he rolls in with 20-30 guys for swag pick up from the communities.

Be safe.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't think you're going to have to worry.

When the time comes Rick will have enough resources to get the job done. :)

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine Rick had like 4 zombies on him and gets away, and some no name character gets bit by one out of nowhere in the woods.
I don't know how that show gets away with closing down a major highway for that long

It's because he sweats so much. Rick draws sweat from opening a can of peaches. He's slicker then greased owl poop and zombies can't get a purchase on him. Michonne isn't much better. I don't know how the two of them hold on to each other. It's like wrestling a greased pig.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

maybe. just hard to believe an army is running around looking for a leader. i would think gabriel led them there he's got to be behind it somewhere. that would make sense.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

It really seemed like he looked at Gabriel and realized he now had an army!
(Like Gabriel, you found us an army)

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Overall good episode. Nice to have TWD back.

Was it just me or did that appear to be an army of inbreds? That was a pretty rough looking group!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
18 wheeler trailer is from smokey and the bandit.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An OK episode. The Daryl/Carol reunion was nice. I think we're going to see episodes like this (pacing of the episode) be the norm until the end of the season.

We're not going to see anything monumental happen until 7-16.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is this backwoods trash people in the comics? Would love to know how they went all Mad Max in the amount of time that has passed...

Some strange things in this one, but the Daryl and Carol part of the episode was awesome. Dang near got a tear built up during it! :oops: