The Walking Dead-Season 8, Episodes 1-8

the_h0wey

Reaction score
What I noticed from re-watching last season's finale was Negan is a classic bully. Acts all tough but down deep he is a coward. The way he screamed like a little girl when the tiger attacked and he saw Maggie.
Rick and company did have a major win last night, because they exposed even more cracks in Negan's following. We already know Dwight and Eugene are against him, the guy who collects from the Kingdom wavered. Gregory will do whatever it takes to save his own butt, and the garbage-pail kids can't be trusted. It is pretty much Negan and Simon vs everybody right now.

Doubt was created, Negan showed weakness, and he rules by fear...that spells trouble.
What makes you think Eugene is against Negan?

the_h0wey

Reaction score
People still watch this show?

Here, CZ’ers, have a like for putting up with a show that was badly written, season 2 on, and should've ended after season 5 (with a pretend, well-written staff)

Shows like this go on for stupid amounts of seasons, while people barely watch shows like Rectify and The Americans.

Our world now.
Why do people on here always pop into threads of shows they don't watch or like and tell us how dumb they are? I really don't get it. We like it that's why we watch it and talk about it. If you don't like it go not like it somewhere else. We don't care that you don't like it. S*** is annoying

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Why do people on here always pop into threads of shows they don't watch or like and tell us how dumb they are? I really don't get it. We like it that's why we watch it and talk about it. If you don't like it go not like it somewhere else. We don't care that you don't like it. S*** is annoying
Because the show is dumb and it’s a free site.

And while y’all watch this dumb arse show, other shows, much better, get canceled.

Understand?

Walking Dead is trash. It’s for 11 year olds, minus the first season.

Anything else?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ignore me ”if my **** is annoying” breh

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hated Season 7 but kept watching it with hope that it would get better. First new episode, too much talk, can’t hit a handful of bad guys at such a short range with automatic rifles? Meh..

I’ll keep watching the train wreck though, I’m a glutton for disappointment...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Don't tear up Mr. Winicki's thread. I'd you don't like the show so be it. You can critique the show but lay off the people who do like the show and want to talk about it.
I never went after the people that wanted to talk about it.

My initial post was very much a critique.

But I will see myself out, as I know this show has a huge following and I’ve said my piece, Hunka.

rynochop

Reaction score
Hated Season 7 but kept watching it with hope that it would get better. First new episode, too much talk, can’t hit a handful of bad guys at such a short range with automatic rifles? Meh..

I’ll keep watching the train wreck though, I’m a glutton for disappointment...
You could have a 100 page thread on plot holes for TWD..but yeah surely Rick took out one of them. I just want that long haired dick that comes for pickups at the kingdom killed

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I must have dozed off a tad during the show (I was doing it all day and even during some of the game).

I looked up and I was like...where did all of these people come from that were attacking the guys outside of where Negan was.
I was also wondering who in the hell the King and Carol was chasing.

Again...fell alseep and missed those parts.

The whole thing where Rick killed the babies daddy was kind of sad only for him to be captured by some guy we have not seen a long time.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know who they were chasing. I guess that came from the last episode?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i got lost on many things.

the building rick and daryl were in and who they were after. i guess they were after the guns that were supposed to be in there but was their tip off a lie now?
carol and the king - they found the tiger and that was that in the end.
in the 1st episode i still don't know why rick was having "flash forwards" where he was clean cut and his daugher getting older.

we'll see where it goes from here but nothing much else is on sun night so i'm in again.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
i got lost on many things.

the building rick and daryl were in and who they were after. i guess they were after the guns that were supposed to be in there but was their tip off a lie now?
carol and the king - they found the tiger and that was that in the end.
in the 1st episode i still don't know why rick was having "flash forwards" where he was clean cut and his daugher getting older.

we'll see where it goes from here but nothing much else is on sun night so i'm in again.

Yeah I'm a little lost as well. I've enjoyed the parts I've understood what was going on. Hopefully it will start to come together.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a little lost as well. I've enjoyed the parts I've understood what was going on. Hopefully it will start to come together.
so far the theme of the season is "we have more bullets than sagan can count" and "get a close up of their face!!!"

outside that it's just more of the same. we still don't know if the priest has his ******** pants on.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He gave Sasha the pill to kill Negan.

Eugene is all about safety. He'll go to anyone that can keep him safe.

He thought Negan could do that but after watching what Negan did to the doctor (shoving him into the furnace to be burned alive) he figured out that Negan was a loose canon who could go off on him at any moment (pretty much the same feeling many in Sanctuary felt).

I think it was at that point Eugene figured out his new safe haven wasn't so safe.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The ratings for episode 2 of the new season were awful... Great for any cable show, but awful for "TWD"... Less than 9 mil watched. Lowest number since the final episode of season 2.

Again still a big Sunday night number but pales in comparison where the show was a couple years ago.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
The ratings for episode 2 of the new season were awful... Great for any cable show, but awful for "TWD"... Less than 9 mil watched. Lowest number since the final episode of season 2.

Again still a big Sunday night number but pales in comparison where the show was a couple years ago.
I'm sure their numbers are down but that was also game 5 of the World Series.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure their numbers are down but that was also game 5 of the World Series.

Understood.

But down considerably from the 2nd episode of last season which faced the same competition, i.e. World Series game & Sunday Night Football.

This downward spiral started with the premier of season 7.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Understood.

But down considerably from the 2nd episode of last season which faced the same competition, i.e. World Series game & Sunday Night Football.

This downward spiral started with the premier of season 7.

The season 7 premiere was unquestionably the best episode in the series history.