Reaction score
Lodeus;5043024 said:
985hj47.gif

:lmao2:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
funkytown;5043156 said:
Breaking Bad is awesome. The story line is so good, and the acting is really good.

I like it better than The Walking Dead. But Walking Dead has its moments. You can get reallly involved with the characters, and then they die. Both really good shows.

I enjoy both 'TWD' and 'Breaking Bad' (thank you AMC and streaming Netflix!). BB is slated to launch season 5 in July... I'm really looking forward to it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
SuspectCorner;5048214 said:
I enjoy both 'TWD' and 'Breaking Bad' (thank you AMC and streaming Netflix!). BB is slated to launch season 5 in July... I'm really looking forward to it.

Actually it's the continuation of the last and final season.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
mldardy;5042912 said:
Just curious, what was so awful about it? and how many episodes, seasons did you watch?

A handful from the first season and a handful from the second season. I simply couldn't get into it at all. I found it very boring and just not good.

CowboyMcCoy;5042955 said:
I'd be curious to hear too. I dated an Egyptian women. She's here on a fulbright scholarship. And she's not exposed to much television because of their culture and the fact she's so busy with academics. She loved it in light of not being familiar with the things going on, etc.

I have no idea why any of that matters or gives any credit to or takes any credit away from the show or why people do or don't like it.

mldardy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;5048949 said:
A handful from the first season and a handful from the second season. I simply couldn't get into it at all. I found it very boring and just not good.

Those 1st two seasons were very good. There wasn't a lot of action in those 1st 2 seasons but that isn't what the show is about. My advice is when the series wraps up continue watching past the 2nd season because things definitely pick up. You seem to be a person who doesn't like a lot of story, build up to something which is what BB is about. Seasons 3,4, and 5 you get a lot of this but there is a build up to it. A lot of your complaints about BB are what I haven't liked about Walking Dead. With the exception of the last half of season 2 and the first half of season 3, the show has been very boring, the storylines don't lead to anything and not nearly as good of a plot, acting as BB. That

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
mldardy;5049209 said:
Those 1st two seasons were very good. There wasn't a lot of action in those 1st 2 seasons but that isn't what the show is about. My advice is when the series wraps up continue watching past the 2nd season because things definitely pick up. You seem to be a person who doesn't like a lot of story, build up to something which is what BB is about. Seasons 3,4, and 5 you get a lot of this but there is a build up to it. A lot of your complaints about BB are what I haven't liked about Walking Dead. With the exception of the last half of season 2 and the first half of season 3, the show has been very boring, the storylines don't lead to anything and not nearly as good of a plot, acting as BB. That
I guess its just a difference in tastes, but I've heard similar about Boardwalk Empire. "stick with it, it gets better."

Whats wrong with expecting a show to be at least mildly entertaining every week?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Future;5049235 said:
I guess its just a difference in tastes, but I've heard similar about Boardwalk Empire. "stick with it, it gets better."

Whats wrong with expecting a show to be at least mildly entertaining every week?

I agree, and if it is not entertaining I tend to bounce pretty quick. Boardwalk Empire did not make it to a second week in my house.

mldardy

Reaction score
Future;5049235 said:

There's nothing wrong with it as long as there is a plot and it's well acted. It depends on what is mildly entertaining to you or me. Mildly entertaining to one person may be watching someone getting killed every week and another person's entertainment my come from watching a good story or stories being played out over multiple episodes. That may be boring to others but not to me if it leads to something.

And so what if you heard similar about Boardwalk Empire, which is a very good show also. You act like well if someone said this about one show then all the other shows must be the same way. No, each show is obviously very different.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
mldardy;5049287 said:
There's nothing wrong with it as long as there is a plot and it's well acted. It depends on what is mildly entertaining to you or me. Mildly entertaining to one person may be watching someone getting killed every week and another person's entertainment my come from watching a good story or stories being played out over multiple episodes. That may be boring to others but not to me if it leads to something.

And so what if you heard similar about Boardwalk Empire, which is a very good show also. You act like well if someone said this about one show then all the other shows must be the same way. No, each show is obviously very different.
That wasn't really my point. Boardwalk lost me because nothing ever happened. I tried to watch until the end of season 2, but it was just too much of a chore. Yes every show is different, but you can make a lot of comparisons between Season 3 of TWD, Season 1 of Boardwalk, and even some of these early episodes in Season 3 of Game of Thrones.