The Walking Dead: The Return, Tonight!

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
speedkilz88;5040785 said:
Making it look difficult to bring pliers up to your hand with your foot was ridiculous to me. I'm not that coordinated and I could do that in my sleep. And if I just saw the Gov wipe out all your "friends" I would have taken him out - from behind.

the cowboy boots she faithfully wears sure wouldn't help though

why in the world wouldn't people all have running shoes in such an apocalypse anyway! watching her try to run around in the woods was always painful.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eric_Boyer;5041266 said:
the cowboy boots she faithfully wears sure wouldn't help though

why in the world wouldn't people all have running shoes in such an apocalypse anyway! watching her try to run around in the woods was always painful.

Poor Laurie Holden has died on just about everything I've seen her on...

"The Walking Dead"
"Silent Hill"
"The Mist"

She didn't die on "The X-Files", but she was darned close to dying after they conducted experiments on her.

mldardy

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;5041332 said:
Poor Laurie Holden has died on just about everything I've seen her on...

"The Walking Dead"
"Silent Hill"
"The Mist"

She didn't die on "The X-Files", but she was darned close to dying after they conducted experiments on her.
She didn't die in the Shield either.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;5041555 said:
Question: I've never watched this, but is it as good as Breaking Bad?

Absolutely not. I don't even think it's close.

However, it's an enjoyable show and it's well-made. Though, I do wish death on all the characters and that's not really normal for shows I like.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;5041555 said:
Question: I've never watched this, but is it as good as Breaking Bad?

Heisenberg;5041590 said:
Absolutely not. I don't even think it's close.

However, it's an enjoyable show and it's well-made. Though, I do wish death on all the characters and that's not really normal for shows I like.

Agree with Walter here...

The first few episodes of Season 1 were as gripping as BB IMO, but it slows down a bit after that...

There are quite a few slow episodes in season 2 and 3. They have way too many characters they are trying to develop instead of focusing on 4 or 5. That being said, they do throw in episodes that will leave your mouth agape when they end...

It IS well made and unlike most series, they aren't afraid to kill off a main character, so you never know what to expect. They do a really good job of purveying the hopelessness among the characters. I think one big difference between the two is that you always know Walter White is going to get out of his jam somehow to keep the show going until this final season in a few weeks. In TWD, they'll kill off a main star just to shake things up. I like that about it...

EGTuna

Reaction score
trickblue;5041710 said:

The first few episodes of Season 1 were as gripping as BB IMO, but it slows down a bit after that...

There are quite a few slow episodes in season 2 and 3. They have way too many characters they are trying to develop instead of focusing on 4 or 5. That being said, they do throw in episodes that will leave your mouth agape when they end...

It IS well made and unlike most series, they aren't afraid to kill off a main character, so you never know what to expect. They do a really good job of purveying the hopelessness among the characters. I think one big difference between the two is that you always know Walter White is going to get out of his jam somehow to keep the show going until this final season in a few weeks. In TWD, they'll kill off a main star just to shake things up. I like that about it...

Agreed. Breaking Bad is also acted much, much better. Bryan Cranston is amazing, and when compared to the dolt who plays Rick in WD, it's no contest.

mldardy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;5042295 said:
To each their own. I personally think BB is an awful show. I don't like it at all.
WOW. An awful show? :lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
mldardy;5042871 said:
WOW. An awful show? :lmao2:
Like I said to each their own. I found it to be absolutely terrible. Awful. Whatever word a person wants to use to describe something that they really didn't like in the least.

I know lots of people love it and all. I'm not debating that I just personally found it awful.

mldardy

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;5042898 said:
Like I said to each their own. I found it to be absolutely terrible. Awful. Whatever word a person wants to use to describe something that they really didn't like in the least.

I know lots of people love it and all. I'm not debating that I just personally found it awful.
Just curious, what was so awful about it? and how many episodes, seasons did you watch?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
trickblue;5041710 said:

Thanks. I will try to watch this when I feel compelled. I really loved Breaking Bad though. Was the best show ever imo.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
mldardy;5042912 said:
Just curious, what was so awful about it? and how many episodes, seasons did you watch?

I'd be curious to hear too. I dated an Egyptian women. She's here on a fulbright scholarship. And she's not exposed to much television because of their culture and the fact she's so busy with academics. She loved it in light of not being familiar with the things going on, etc.

Lodeus

Reaction score
985hj47.gif

funkytown

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;5042954 said:
Thanks. I will try to watch this when I feel compelled. I really loved Breaking Bad though. Was the best show ever imo.

Breaking Bad is awesome. The story line is so good, and the acting is really good.

I like it better than The Walking Dead. But Walking Dead has its moments. You can get reallly involved with the characters, and then they die. Both really good shows.