The Window, How Open Is It?

kskboys

Reaction score
I didn’t say better in one game. I said the better overall player. If you think Michel is better than Brady to me that speaks for itself.
Once again, dude, you jumped into the middle of a discussion and didn't read back to see what that discussion was about. Your insistence on repeating yourself after it was pointed out what the discussion was about speaks even louder. Now go look back and do the adult thing and figure out what the convo was about and admit you were wrong. Or you can repeat yourself again and look even more foolish.

kskboys

Reaction score
The bottom line is this:

If we pay everyone who merits another contract top dollar then we are going to end up with zero depth (which requires no one of consequence getting injured which is bucking the odds.

The only way to counter act that is to hit on pretty much every draft pick and that’s not happening.
And even that won't be enough. We pay around 8 players the majority of the cap space, then we're left trying to not only fill the other 14 starting positions from JAG's and other teams castoffs, we also have to find backups and rotational types. Nick Hayden, you need a job?!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm thinking this year is our best chance for awhile because when Dak signs some solid players are going to have to go and Byron Jones will probably be the top name on this list.

yup...this is SB or bust....this year. But sadly...we have a bunch of guys that want to get paid now that haven't proven a damn thing.

I'm in the camp that one player doesn't put a team over the hump. I can't think of a single trade or move that you could pick and say that is what got them to the championship. It's a team game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Correct. You need chain moving and no TO's.

Allowing 3 points, 10 points, and 8 points in winning SBs isn't just about chain moving, so I'll say the word you seem reluctant to say - defense.

21/35 for 262 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT

20/32 for 266 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs

One of those lines is Brady vs the Rams and the other is Dak's - choose carefully.

The Cowboys gave up 30 points. The Patriots gave up 3. Dallas lost, New England won.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

kskboys

Reaction score
Allowing 3 points, 10 points, and 8 points in winning SBs isn't just about chain moving, so I'll say the word you seem reluctant to say - defense.

21/35 for 262 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT

20/32 for 266 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs

One of those lines is Brady vs the Rams and the other is Dak's - choose carefully.

The Cowboys gave up 30 points. The Patriots gave up 3. Dallas lost, New England won.
I'm not reluctant to say it at all, and I have no idea why you'd conclude that. Bellychickens was the true MVP of that super bowl. He completely shut down the #2 O in the NFL.

Get a load of this line: 19/38/229/0TD's/1INT

Only slightly worse than Brady's super bowl stats. Goff. Eerily similar.