The worst decision is indecision

Diehardblues

Reaction score
who says they had to act on Mike? Who says they must make a decision on Mike? You?
Dak? They have already made their decision. Jerry has said over and over and over that Dak is their QB..... people just dont want to listen. Just because they havent done a deal today doesnt mean a decision on Dak hasnt been made. Sorry Jerry doesnt have you on speed dial to inform you of these decisions.
Yea, it’s just not the decision some of these fans want.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Incompetence spreads like mold. You have to stop it in its tracks before it permeates everything. Jerry should read The Art of War a few times until he understands. When things go wrong, it is always the General's fault.
the mold has been spreading for almost 30 years i think its a little late to stop it now

cmoney23

Reaction score
You believe they are being indecisive.

They aren’t being indecisive. I believe they’ve made some decisions and they have decided to do nothing. It might look indecisive to those that don’t want certain guys gone, but not making a decision on those people is telling you all you need to know.
The worst DECISION is INDECISION!

The title of the thread is saying that deciding to do nothing is the worst thing you can do!

Thanks!

Chasing6

Reaction score
you are foolish if you think they are just wandering the building thinking , what should we do, wat should we do, what should we do.
Maybe its them that have a plan and everyone on here is saying they should have this or that plan and they disagree.

Maybe the Cowboys never once considered signing a FA running back and decided weeks ago to draft their next starter.
They have a coach under contract, so there is ZERO reason for them to give him a new contract today. When the season is over and they decide they do or dont ant the coch, they decide then. The Cowboys hold all the cards.

The Cowboys have never been shy at telling you what they are doing... people just dont listen. As Fisher said yesterday, they told you their plan when they said they are taking calls from interested players..... they never said they were making calls. Maybe people should actually listen.
There is a reason they have not freed up cap space. There is a reason they are not calling free agents.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry outright lied when he used the "all In" phrase and its excusable because no owner admits that they are in a holding pattern.

Just look at what they DO....not what they SAY.

1. Lame Duck HC
2. Lame Duck Qb
3. No coaches fired
4 No Blue Chip FAs signed
5. Several old or below average players not resigned

He's wiping the slate clean and hopes to be able to draft the next franchise QB in 2025.

He's seen how the Texans have done it and he wants to model that. Once he drafts the next QB, and gets cap space he will spend like a drunken sailor

Forneymike

Reaction score
Ask anyone in the highest levels of leadership.

The worst thing you can do when running a company is be indecisive... well boys (and girls) the Cowboys are so indecisive right now it's scary.

You want to keep the coach? Renew him.
You want to keep the QB? Renew him.
You want to improve? Get players and coaches to do that.

They are in a mindset of "letting things playout". That doesn't win at anything.

Make a decision and execute.
Jerry loves the concept of ambiguity.....he has said it many times, Ambiguity is part of the plan here so don't think it's just random

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ask anyone in the highest levels of leadership.

The worst thing you can do when running a company is be indecisive... well boys (and girls) the Cowboys are so indecisive right now it's scary.

You want to keep the coach? Renew him.
You want to keep the QB? Renew him.
You want to improve? Get players and coaches to do that.

They are in a mindset of "letting things playout". That doesn't win at anything.

Make a decision and execute.
"If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice".

Neil Peart.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yea, it’s just not the decision some of these fans want.
and I get it. Singing Henry would make a big splash... but it doesnt mean anything if Henry pulls a hammy in week3. Henry is pushing 30, if we signed him and he got hurt, what would happen around here? The FO would then be called incompetent for signing an old back to a big money deal. There is no winning with the crowd in here. So I am doing my best to just chill and go with the flow. I am not a GM working in the front office.

Didnt we hear the same crappy whining in here last year also? Im pretty sure we had a top 5 roster last year. Kicker is the one that sticks out the most. FO was getting blasted for being incompetent and not getting Crosby. After all, he is a HOF kicker we could have gotten for only a couple million.... remember? Well how did the FO do in regard to our kicker? I know, i know, they just got lucky.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and I get it. Singing Henry would make a big splash... but it doesnt mean anything if Henry pulls a hammy in week3. Henry is pushing 30, if we signed him and he got hurt, what would happen around here? The FO would then be called incompetent for signing an old back to a big money deal. There is no winning with the crowd in here. So I am doing my best to just chill and go with the flow. I am not a GM working in the front office.

Didnt we hear the same crappy whining in here last year also? Im pretty sure we had a top 5 roster last year. Kicker is the one that sticks out the most. FO was getting blasted for being incompetent and not getting Crosby. After all, he is a HOF kicker we could have gotten for only a couple million.... remember? Well how did the FO do in regard to our kicker? I know, i know, they just got lucky.
I don;t think you can not sign because someone, anyone...becuase he MIGHT get hurt.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry outright lied when he used the "all In" phrase and its excusable because no owner admits that they are in a holding pattern.

1. Lame Duck HC
2. Lame Duck Qb
3. No coaches fired

He's wiping the slate clean and hopes to be able to draft the next franchise QB in 2025.

He's seen how the Texans have done it and he wants to model that. Once he drafts the next QB, and gets cap space he will spend like a drunken sailor
Now if that's what he's doing and he's going to tank this season i would be all in. At least it would be different.

Reid1boys

Reaction score

1. Lame Duck HC
2. Lame Duck Qb
3. No coaches fired

This is hilarious. Boy, I am glad that we watched the Texans and learned how it is done in regard to drafting that franchise QB. I mean, who would have thought that having a young stud QB was the way to go. Maybe now, we will never be as dumb as the Chiefs. Why would you possibly give Mahomes a 500 million dollar deal. When his contract expires, just let him walk.... and draft the next star qb.

Look at those dumb arse Dolphins and Bears. They still havent learned that you need to get a stud qb. Marino went away, and that hard headed owner is hell bent on showing he can win his way without a star QB. I mean, its hilarious watching these clowns running teams thinking they know what they are doing.