Video: TheFan: Report on Cowboys acquisition of Johnathan Hankins

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sure would like to have seen some recent tape on him doing what these vids say he does.
I'm familiar with him and his career, but his recent run is a bit unknown to me.

Just saying: Would like to see some recent game tape.

If it's been posted already, I would love to be directed to it.

Thanks in advance.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Sure would like to have seen some recent tape on him doing what these vids say he does.
I'm familiar with him and his career, but his recent run is a bit unknown to me.

Just saying: Would like to see some recent game tape.

If it's been posted already, I would love to be directed to it.

Thanks in advance.
Sarcasm detected, there is a reason the raiders let him go for peanuts

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I dunna know, playmates and or mods, but I just got an alert tha says my post in this thread has been moved because the guy in the video is not the scout he claims .... OK, someone is taking shrooms or Durbin Rouge? Anybody know what the heck that means?

RonWashington

Reaction score
This has got to be what a 6th rounder next yr any higher and it’s questionable .

Corso

Reaction score
I dunna know, playmates and or mods, but I just got an alert tha says my post in this thread has been moved because the guy in the video is not the scout he claims .... OK, someone is taking shrooms or Durbin Rouge? Anybody know what the heck that means?
It means I'm reminded I need to get me some 'shrooms.
Stat.
And here I am, stuck in the desert...

Corso

Reaction score
And my post that thanked the guy who responded to me with said info I requested got deleted also.

LOL.

You guys...
So weird nowadays.

All I said was "Thank you!".

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Zero sarcasm.
I genuinely asked for more recent video info instead of dudes talking.
That's allowed, right?
Yes of course it is, from what I can gather he has averaged two tackles a game in five games this year, good luck finding video from this year though