THEORY: Harrington could be key to Young getting to Cowboys

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
You're the only one I've seen come out and say "Vince Young will be a bust". At least it's the only time I've seen it when I was actually paying attention.

:cool:
Am I off restriction yet or am I still in Timeout, Rack?

Go ahead and add me to your sig as well, please.

Vince Young will be a bust.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Am I off restriction yet or am I still in Timeout, Rack?

Go ahead and add me to your sig as well, please.

Vince Young will be a bust.

No you're off restriction.

I was just annoyed you went the route of attacking the player personally. Attack his lack of a throwing motion, or his footwork, weak arm, whatever, but attacking his speech was pretty low. Different people from different parts of the country talk differenty. It doesn't make any of them more intelligent then the other.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Vince Young will be a bust.... He is slower than Vick and has an even worse throwing motion.... Not to mention he has the intelligence of what a 11 yr. old... If the boys take him they will pay dearly he will be a huge bust

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
No you're off restriction.

I was just annoyed you went the route of attacking the player personally. Attack his lack of a throwing motion, or his footwork, weak arm, whatever, but attacking his speech was pretty low. Different people from different parts of the country talk differenty. It doesn't make any of them more intelligent then the other.
I understood.
But if I posted my opinions here in the same discombobulated manner that I believe Young speaks, I'm sure many people here would question my intelligence as a result.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wolf2k5 said:
I just was thinking about this scenario. Most of the draft boards have Vince Young going to the Cards with the tenth pick. Well what happens if the Cards take a safer pick and sign Harrington for cheap?? between them and the 16th pick nobody other than clevland needs a Qb. and i think they would rather get cutler. so what happens if he goes to 16??? Do you think that mr jones would move those two spots and grab young based on the fact he a Texas guy and he sells tickets??? I do. Im not praying for this and im not sure if i even want it to happen. Just a theory i was kicking around while at work

My actuall question is What are the chances of all three scenarios falling in place??

1. Harrington to cards
2. Young drops to 16
3. Dallas moves in on him

Oh and also the raiders dont take him. I think they gonna grab huff tho.

cleveland has Frye and they are very high on him. they won't draft a QB, but an OLB, OL or DT

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
cobra said:
The Cowboys Aren't Going To Draft Vince Young. When Are You People Going To Understand This?

If You Aren't Understanding This, Go And Look And See Who The Team's Coach Is.

I'll be sure to tab that one right after the Cowboys will not sign TO this lifetime or any lifetime. Which is right next to the BP could never in a zillion years work for JJ. Which is right next to Dieon prancing around on our star. Which is, well maybe you're getting the point by now..

If you aren't understanding this, that life is not so "black n white" especially where the Cowboys and Bill Parcells are concerned, go Look And See Who The Team's Owner Is.

ndanger

Reaction score
ndanger said:
****** man I did not know Vince was Chinese,who knew?:D
Having said that,Chinese arithmatic is very hard so he must be really smart!:D