There are moral victories

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow fanzone freaks---- i hate it too/.....there are suppose to be NO moral victories

but after sleeping on the heart break loss......we hung in there a ton better than Vegas

or anyone gave us credit....Dak played elite...O line played real good....defense may have

struggled when it counted but they got 4 TO's....that is certain victory anyone else until you

play the GOAT.. we know Brady is the GOAT....but both our offense and defense played tough

in very difficult enviornment against reigning and predicted super bowl champs this year....We

looked tougher...we did not meltdown....we did not..."mail it in"....like awesome heavy weight

match...toe to toe.....Zureline makes one more FG we win....or Zeke goes deeper on that cross

route in endzone we scrore TD and win...or or or...Team Loss or Team win.....There Are Moral

Victories...and last night was one of them...Look out NFC east.....

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
These men are well paid to play a game and WIN. There is no runner up trophy, no participation ribbons.

This is the goal:
gettyimages-728643-1517244510-757.jpg

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
dear fellow fanzone freaks---- i hate it too/.....there are suppose to be NO moral victories

but after sleeping on the heart break loss......we hung in there a ton better than Vegas

or anyone gave us credit....Dak played elite...O line played real good....defense may have

struggled when it counted but they got 4 TO's....that is certain victory anyone else until you

play the GOAT.. we know Brady is the GOAT....but both our offense and defense played tough

in very difficult enviornment against reigning and predicted super bowl champs this year....We

looked tougher...we did not meltdown....we did not..."mail it in"....like awesome heavy weight

match...toe to toe.....Zureline makes one more FG we win....or Zeke goes deeper on that cross

route in endzone we scrore TD and win...or or or...Team Loss or Team win.....There Are Moral

True !!!

fivetwos

Reaction score

Is this guaranteed?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Moral victories are ok if they help you sleep better at night. But really, there are none. Every game is another one in itself. There is a winner, and then there is a loser. You can learn a lot more about your team after a loss, than after a win. Maybe that is what you are seeking.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Moral victories are ok if they help you sleep better at night. But really, there are none. Every game is another one in itself. There is a winner, and then there is a loser. You can learn a lot more about your team after a loss, than after a win. Maybe that is what you are seeking.

until this morning hated term moral victories....but i am now experiencing one and hope cowboys hold head high and fans too....got 16 games left..our D gets more expereinced and better...but we played tough

and scrappy....Dak was Great O line good-Great...CeeDee had the drops again but i still go with him ...Cooper stud...Gallup Stud...ST not so good.....but believe they get better

morat1959

Reaction score

You live in Jerry’s dream land and he loves you.

LOBO7

Reaction score
BOTTOM LINE 0-1
But I cant wait for the next game after what i saw last night.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These men are well paid to play a game and WIN. There is no runner up trophy, no participation ribbons.

This is the goal:
gettyimages-728643-1517244510-757.jpg
Lol! We all get paid to do a job, you choose to watch and support to allow for their pay........you don't like losers? Don't watch......easy peasy....

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I like this game WAY better than the game I thought I was going to see after the Bucs first drive. The Bucs drove down the field at will and scored, and I was like, "Oh, brother, a blowout." A blowout loss would have sucked WAY WAY worse than this. I like that we have a team that forced the Super Bowl champions to pull out all the stops to earn their win. I think we have a team with a chance to do well this season.