Video: There is no massive gap between Dalton & Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I am disgusted at a number of things tonight. Why the hell is Worley still even on the team much less still playing? He and Darian Thompson have been roasted all season long. And I honestly have no explanation for *** is wrong with Zeke. I know he's pressing.. and the minute he said in an interview that nobody needs to press you knew that is exactly what he was going to do. As the announcer's said.. He's in his own head now. It's going to take a sports psychologist of some kind of hypnotherapy to fix him at this point. Either that or start the second half on the bench watching Pollard.

rajung

Reaction score
Elliot needs to literally get the lead out, of his face. Should be benched

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Though their physical attributes and assets they bring to the table may not be different, it’s clear Dak is a leader on this team. A glue stick that holds them together. Zeke is not himself. The WR’s are not themselves. The defense let off the gas. I know the offensive line is being held you by tape, but we’re down one player that we didn’t have last week, so Dak has suffered behind this line too.

Shows that mental capacity and leadership change a team. This team is missing Dak’s presence right now.

Yes.. His leadership was critical to that 1-3 start.

Give me a break.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dalton still has time to score another 27+ points in the second half.

if the cowboys score 30+. Then I’ll admit to the results being the same.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I am going to give Dalton more than one half before I shovel dirt on him and this season. But if he continues to play at the level he's playing now. with the entire offense compressed into within 6 yards of the line of scrimmage we are absolutely doomed. Not just tonight but for the rest of the year. Maybe two more wins all season is all I can see if something significant doesn't change.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So many silly Dalton threads I'd like to bump, but it's not necessary. He's showing why he's a 32 year old back up, and that some of our Dak critics are clueless.

Dak isn't Pat Mahomes, but he's not Andy Dalton either.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The same result other than an additional 11 points on the board for Dallas.

Lol... So Zeke’s 2 fumbles plus Gallup’s touchdown drop and Dak would still get an additional 11 points added.

It’s amazing how someone so great has only won 6 of his last 17 games.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Oh yes there is. Dalton had a week to get ready for this game and I must say he looks real shaky. Also, Number 69 on the O-Line is a f@@#$%^king joke. While I'm at it I have to say sorry to all the posters out there that *****ed about JJ over paying Zek. He's turned into one of the worst backs I've seen in a long time. He got paid and now the guy can't hold on to a football. JJ needs to step down, Lawrence, Zek need to be benched ASAP. Lawrence doesn't have a clue on what he's doing anymore. This team is a s#$%^t show that's not going anywhere for seasons to come...................

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol... So Zeke’s 2 fumbles plus Gallup’s touchdown drop and Dak would still get an additional 11 points added.

Dude. Give it a rest. Cowboys were
Scoring 15 points a game in the first half even with the turnovers.

And LOL for pointing out the drop. The receivers drop passes for Dak too. LOL

just be consistent. dalton needs to
Score 30+ tonight for the results to be the same. Let’s see it happen and I’ll say you’re right.

Btw if you want to talk drops. Let’s talk the dropped pick.

like I said. No excuses. Same
Results means dalton scores 30+ points this game.

Let’s see it.

JBS

Reaction score

Yeah you don't think Zeke fumbled while dak started? Dak never scored 3 pts at ht..just give up

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Elliot needs to literally get the lead out, of his face. Should be benched

Like they said on the broadcast.. He's in his own head now. All he can do is put two hands on the ball from this point forward when he gets it. No more looking to break tackles or ward tacklers off using the off hand. He's got to run like they taught you in junior high for at least the rest of this game. Both arms cradling the ball, wrap it up and hold onto it like your life depends on it. And while we're talking about turnovers.. Does the defense really have to bend over and give up a touchdown every single frickin time we turn it over? Would it be asking too much to force a FG every once in a while or hell I dunno.. maybe force a punt. I mean the ball was at midfield on the first fumble, not inside the 10 yard line. Play some damn football.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Turns out not EVERY QB can effortlessly accumulate massive stats in two minute drills and “garbage time”. Huh, weird.

I hope the “dink and Dak” crowd is tied down with their eyes taped open and forced to watch every second of the remainder of this season. Only then should they be allowed to crawl back and beg the rest of us for forgiveness.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Yea, Dalton is every bit as good.

tinder.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yeah you don't think Zeke fumbled while dak started? Dak never scored 3 pts at ht..just give up

We had like 3 games last year we couldn’t score. Please stop it with the delusion.

I just watched Zeke and Gallup fumble and drop points.

keysersoze

Reaction score

Ok. I’ll bite. Why wasn’t that pass on the money and leading Gallup into the end zone instead up high and away??? That’s what you clowns would’ve said about it if Dak would’ve done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.