Video: There is no massive gap between Dalton & Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We had like 3 games last year we couldn’t score. Please stop it with the delusion.

I just watched Zeke and Gallup fumble and drop points.

It's up to the QB to elevate his teammates and overcome their shortcomings.. at least that what Dak critics have been telling us all season long. If Dak had put up a half of football with less than 100 yards passing and 3 points you idiots would be having a field day. Dalton does it and it's other people at fault. Get real. Because watching my team lose upsets my stomach I am going to go back and watch the second half and hope like hell Dalton can get this train back on the tracks. He has 30 minutes of football to show me something to give me hope. If he keeps playing the way he is 4-12 here we come.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak might have made 40 million tonight. Like what normal cowboys fans did not know that?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's up to the QB to elevate his teammates and overcome their shortcomings.. at least that what Dak critics have been telling us all season long. If Dak had put up a half of football with less than 100 yards passing and 3 points you idiots would be having a field day. Dalton does it and it's other people at fault. Get real. Because watching my team lose upsets my stomach I am going to go back and watch the second half and hope like hell Dalton can get this train back on the tracks. He has 30 minutes of football to show me something to give me hope. If he keeps playing the way he is 4-12 here we come.

When you’re asking for 40 million you can’t get me the same results Dalton would have.

I need a difference maker like Kyler Murray for that much.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
When you’re asking for 40 million you can’t get me the same results Dalton would have.

I need a difference maker like Kyler Murray for that much.

All I need is a winner.. I don't need him to be "like" anybody. Murray is abusing our putrid defense.. Color me impressed.. I mean no other QB has done that to our defense all y..... oh.. wait..

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
All I need is a winner.. I don't need him to be "like" anybody. Murray is abusing our putrid defense.. Color me impressed.. I mean no other QB has done that to our defense all y..... oh.. wait..
Lmao Kyler Murray the difference maker

Qcard

Reaction score
Theme of this Thread...

I'd rather lose watching Andy's pretty passes than Win with Dak

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Catch you my man but this is a perfect instance where you don’t know what you got til it’s gone.

If Dak was in, I’d watch the second half. We have no chance with this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.