There's only 2 correct answers at QB

phildadon86

Reaction score
Don't you think they will make a trade or 2 after what they did last year?
Delusional. You would lap up anything this front office does and say it was good.

Do you realize how silly the Lance trade was? He will never play, they cant pay him the 25 million he is due, and they sent a 4th to San Fran.

For a guy that will never see the field.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Delusional. You would lap up anything this front office does and say it was good.

Do you realize how silly the Lance trade was? He will never play, they cant pay him the 25 million he is due, and they sent a 4th to San Fran.

For a guy that will never see the field.
He has played. Named 2022 starter over JimmyG.

That’s how he got injured.

Tons of video on the kid.

#YouTube

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Extending Dak will be the kiss of death for the next 5 years. It’s totally what I expect.

plasticman

Reaction score
Dak is the starter this season barring injury.

Going forward, Lance will compete for the starting positions in 2025. I expect the Cowboys to draft another QB this year or the next.

The Cowboys have had enough of the superstar QB contract scenario. I think they will try to have two viable options to compete and add leverage to future negotiations and injury protection..

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak is the starter this season barring injury.

Going forward, Lance will compete for the starting positions in 2025. I expect the Cowboys to draft another QB this year or the next.

The Cowboys have had enough of the superstar QB contract scenario. I think they will try to have two viable options to compete and add leverage to future negotiations and injury protection..
Trance is not under contract for 2025. So that is wishful thinking, and Trance is not a viable option.