There's Only One Thing Tonight Will Prove

malbis030347

Reaction score
And that is whether or not this team is really as bad as we fear they are.

Look, if we go out and stomp the Giants flat, is there anyone here that thinks that that means we are a good team that finally put it all together? Would you really feel any better about the next several games? Or does it just mean that we beat up on the Giants again, a bad team whose number we have had for a while now.

But if we lose to that same bad Giants team...whoa boy, that's a mushroom-cloud sized sign that yes, things are all really as bad as they seem and we need to brace for the inevitable fallout which likely would start with the locker room imploding. Then MM getting the axe by November.
Excellent analysis!!… nothing more needs to be said

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So as I was saying...regardless of whether or not we pull out of NY with a W, does anyone feel good? This defense is bad. Like real bad. This offense is schizophrenic. There is no consistency on either side of the ball and more importantly, there is no confidence on either side of the ball, especially defense.

Only a guy like Zimmer could make me miss Quinn, but here we are.

This team is bad. BAD.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So as I was saying...regardless of whether or not we pull out of NY with a W, does anyone feel good? This defense is bad. Like real bad. This offense is schizophrenic. There is no consistency on either side of the ball and more importantly, there is no confidence on either side of the ball, especially defense.

Only a guy like Zimmer could make me miss Quinn, but here we are.

This team is bad. BAD.

I agree. Dude. Zimmer has sapped all the play making out of the defense.

At least under Quinn the defense made plays. They forced turnovers, they got sacks and tackles for loss, etc.

Now they STILL can’t stop the run and they don’t make any splash plays.

It’s AWFUL.

Offense is also mid. No consistency and they cannot run the ball even a little bit.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree. Dude. Zimmer has sapped all the play making out of the defense.

At least under Quinn the defense made plays. They forced turnovers, they got sacks and tackles for loss, etc.

Now they STILL can’t stop the run and they don’t make any splash plays.

It’s AWFUL.

Offense is also mid. No consistency and they cannot run the ball even a little bit.
Honestly, I think Zim is a better HC than DC. I love his no nonsense, hard nosed approach. But his scheme is complex and weak.