These cheating refs are out of control. I’m sick of it!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Season in and season out these refs keep helping the dirty birds, chiefs and used to help the patriots. Buffalo should have won that game!!!!! They were robbed! I am sick and tired of watching the same stupid biased cheating ref calls and non calls over and over and over and over and over. These refs are out of control! It doesn’t matter if we go 10-7, 12-5 or 17-0! We will walk into the playoffs and the refs will hit us with an uppercut!! Oh I hate it!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Someday we will all learn that the NFL identifies itself as an entertainment industry. And in those industries the outcomes can be controlled.

Remember when the league didn't want a team in Las Vegas because they didn't want to be associated with gambling and the potential questions that games could be fixed?

Well those days are over. And there is more angst about the officiating now more than ever. Coincidence? I think not.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Seemed like a well called game to me. Not sure what you’re talking about.

In fact, I’m amazed at how good the refs are year in and year out. The game is so fast, have you ever been on the sideline for a pro game? I have, It’s shockingly fast. I have no idea how they get things right as much as they do.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I agree there were a couple of bad misses but I’m don’t think the refs were cheating at all. If they had an agenda to let Philly win why would they call those two false starts on Kelce? Could have let a lot of stuff go and never had it go to overtime.

btgboys41

Reaction score
I think the quality of reffing is sucky, but I don’t think they call a game to favor one team or another. All the ref whining seems to be how they cheat Dallas, or favor the teams that our fans hate or are rooting against.

It’s a lock that any game Dallas is losing will generate a torrent of ref comments in the game thread. Same for Eagles games, and most certainly SF.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its been that way in Philly's favor all year. They were tackling Miami receivers just like they did to Dallas. They never get a holding call. They are the darlings of the nfl as the Pats used to be.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Season in and season out these refs keep helping the dirty birds, chiefs and used to help the patriots. Buffalo should have won that game!!!!! They were robbed! I am sick and tired of watching the same stupid biased cheating ref calls and non calls over and over and over and over and over. These refs are out of control! It doesn’t matter if we go 10-7, 12-5 or 17-0! We will walk into the playoffs and the refs will hit us with an uppercut!! Oh I hate it!!!
Yes. That makes sense. There were bad calls both ways.

Cowboys games generate massive ratings but yeah ... let's make sure they are disadvantaged and don't advance far in the playoffs.

Sometimes you need to think things through before you post.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Yes. That makes sense. There were bad calls both ways.

Cowboys games generate massive ratings but yeah ... let's make sure they are disadvantaged and don't advance far in the playoffs.

Sometimes you need to think things through before you post.
The refs have hated us for a long time. I saw biased officiating in the Commanders game too. We are winning in despite of the biased refs. Somebody needs to call into the nfl

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Seemed like a well called game to me. Not sure what you’re talking about.

In fact, I’m amazed at how good the refs are year in and year out. The game is so fast, have you ever been on the sideline for a pro game? I have, It’s shockingly fast. I have no idea how they get things right as much as they do.
You must be Goodell’s account on here!!

mote

Reaction score
It was pathetic. 10 penalties in the first half and only 1 for Philly with a false start. My problem with it is it was raining all night. Let the dudes play…..
Right. And the soft roughing the passer on the flop by Allen, the two (very real) false starts on Kelce (that the biased refs should have just ignored) and the shocking way in which the refs moved the goalposts forward by 10 yards to allow Elliot to hit the game tying 59 (I mean 49) yard field goal in terrible conditions. The refs FIXED it!!!!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Right. And the soft roughing the passer on the flop by Allen, the two (very real) false starts on Kelce (that the biased refs should have just ignored) and the shocking way in which the refs moved the goalposts forward by 10 yards to allow Elliot to hit the game tying 59 (I mean 49) yard field goal in terrible conditions. The refs FIXED it!!!!
You will not be welcome here with that attitude. Here, every year, the Eagles deserve to win zero games. Any they win is solely because the officials cheated on their behalf. Try to incorporate this outlook on any future post/responses.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think the quality of reffing is sucky, but I don’t think they call a game to favor one team or another. All the ref whining seems to be how they cheat Dallas, or favor the teams that our fans hate or are rooting against.

It’s a lock that any game Dallas is losing will generate a torrent of ref comments in the game thread. Same for Eagles games, and most certainly SF.
Have you every met someone in your life that has no opinion of the Dallas Cowboys?

calico

Reaction score
It’s one of the reasons why I don’t get invested in NFL football anymore. I abandoned the NBA years ago cause of their game rigging. The NFL has just about pushed me away.
I’m tired of the refs purposefully keeping games close so there are constantly dramatic endings for the higher ratings and ad money payouts.

Praxit

Reaction score
I agree there were a couple of bad misses but I’m don’t think the refs were cheating at all. If they had an agenda to let Philly win why would they call those two false starts on Kelce? Could have let a lot of stuff go and never had it go to overtime.
.. on bills final drive when they scored a touchdown to go ahead. Beags were called for passing roughing the passer. And on replay it clearly look that Alan played the part...lol
So I don't think the refs were favoring anyone in that game
I think the Eagles coaching staff. out coached the bills to win the game