These cheating refs are out of control. I’m sick of it!

btgboys41

Reaction score
You've met someone that neither hates or likes the Cowboys...but likes football. Lie.
Not at all. Not just met, have two friends that don’t give a crap and one is an NFC fan. One lives and breaths Atlanta which has sucked for him. The other is a Ravens fan. Don’t give a crap if you believe they or not. The NFL fandom doesn’t revolve around the Cowboys. They are the most popular team, but certainly there are many that don’t care.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someday we will all learn that the NFL identifies itself as an entertainment industry. And in those industries the outcomes can be controlled.

Remember when the league didn't want a team in Las Vegas because they didn't want to be associated with gambling and the potential questions that games could be fixed?

Well those days are over. And there is more angst about the officiating now more than ever. Coincidence? I think not.
"Hey, whaddya say we make sure our most popular team never wins?"

-

If this was fixed the Cowboys would dominate.

Nothing to see here. Just weak fan nonsense.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It’s one of the reasons why I don’t get invested in NFL football anymore. I abandoned the NBA years ago cause of their game rigging. The NFL has just about pushed me away.
I’m tired of the refs purposefully keeping games close so there are constantly dramatic endings for the higher ratings and ad money payouts.
I believe you.

mote

Reaction score
"Hey, whaddya say we make sure our most popular team never wins?"

-

If this was fixed the Cowboys would dominate.

Nothing to see here. Just weak fan nonsense.
Wait, so you don't subscribe to the "Goodell hates Jerry Jones therefore all Cowboys seasons are rigged against the Cowboys" conspiracy? Seems super plausible...

btgboys41

Reaction score
You've met someone that neither hates or likes the Cowboys...but likes football. Lie.
The irony of your post is that thinking everyone cares about Dallas is why there’s an abundance of people that hate the Cowboys because of their fans.

Mannix

Reaction score
Yes. That makes sense. There were bad calls both ways.

Cowboys games generate massive ratings but yeah ... let's make sure they are disadvantaged and don't advance far in the playoffs.

Sometimes you need to think things through before you post.
Above in bold is a WEAK argument....the refs still know we are good enough to get in the playoffs, so what's the harm in making sure our seeding sucks so we don't advance far.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Above in bold is a WEAK argument....the refs still know we are good enough to get in the playoffs, so what's the harm in making sure our seeding sucks so we don't advance far.
Because it is the the networks and NFL ratings interest that Dallas play as deep into that PO as they can.

That flag that was mysteriously picked up in the WC win over DET sure looked fishy. I guess that ref didn’t get the message that he was supposed to screw Dallas not the other guy?

The league doesn’t direct outcomes.

You’d be better off focusing on proving aliens killed JFK. There is much more proof of that conspiracy.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Seemed like a well called game to me. Not sure what you’re talking about.

In fact, I’m amazed at how good the refs are year in and year out. The game is so fast, have you ever been on the sideline for a pro game? I have, It’s shockingly fast. I have no idea how they get things right as much as they do.

The problem is consistency…. Why is a minor hold called against buffalo but Micah parsons get mauled in games and no call.

Why is a slight jersey grab callled in one half but not the other.

Like in our game vs Philly

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I agree there were a couple of bad misses but I’m don’t think the refs were cheating at all. If they had an agenda to let Philly win why would they call those two false starts on Kelce? Could have let a lot of stuff go and never had it go to overtime.
um you fell for the bs Penalties were 11-3

mote

Reaction score
This! So true. Make sure all the refs on every crew know to be biased, but only a bit biased, so that their record is good but not great. Also, make sure that all of these crew members never reveal this conspiracy, ever!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Because it is the the networks and NFL ratings interest that Dallas play as deep into that PO as they can.

That flag that was mysteriously picked up in the WC win over DET sure looked fishy. I guess that ref didn’t get the message that he was supposed to screw Dallas not the other guy?

The league doesn’t direct outcomes.

You’d be better off focusing on proving aliens killed JFK. There is much more proof of that conspiracy.
then they got us in GB the next week and in 2016

beacamdim

Reaction score
The problem is consistency…. Why is a minor hold called against buffalo but Micah parsons get mauled in games and no call.

Refs are human. They make mistakes. They don’t favor teams and are equal opportunity screw ups.

We only notice the calls we think go against Dallas.

But every fan base thinks THEIR team is the one the conspiracy is targeting.

Kinda like how Jack Buck says EVERY fan says he clearly hates their team.

Mark

Reaction score
The Eagles trolls are all outing themselves on this thread.

I'm not a Bills fan. But, man...they suffered tonight the worst officiating screw-job in a half that I've seen watching the NFL since 1970. The refs didn't even try to hide it. It was like a pro wrestling match that used to come on TV Saturday afternoons years ago. And the entire country saw it. And should be outraged. I hate that professional, organized (crime) gamblers have taken over professional sports, and completely ruined it for anyone who wants to see a fair contest, and not some staged, "entertainment" event.

Pevansjr

Reaction score

Agree. This is my main gripe. Let the guys play or try to have some semblance of balance. I don't think there is a conspiracy, but a 10 to 1 difference in penalties called in the first half, they aren't doing themselves any favors with that and it gives the appearance of bias.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Its been that way in Philly's favor all year. They were tackling Miami receivers just like they did to Dallas. They never get a holding call. They are the darlings of the nfl as the Pats used to be.
It’s weird. I’m not an anti ref guy at all but their rt gets to line up 1.5 off the center. Their db’s hold every single play and dare the refs to call it. Ol holds the same way.

kskboys

Reaction score
The Eagles trolls are all outing themselves on this thread.

I'm not a Bills fan. But, man...they suffered tonight the worst officiating screw-job in a half that I've seen watching the NFL since 1970. The refs didn't even try to hide it. It was like a pro wrestling match that used to come on TV Saturday afternoons years ago. And the entire country saw it. And should be outraged. I hate that professional, organized (crime) gamblers have taken over professional sports, and completely ruined it for anyone who wants to see a fair contest, and not some staged, "entertainment" event.
BUFF was running all over them, they had to throw flags to keep game close.

kskboys

Reaction score
Agree. This is my main gripe. Let the guys play or try to have some semblance of balance. I don't think there is a conspiracy, but a 10 to 1 difference in penalties called in the first half, they aren't doing themselves any favors with that and it gives the appearance of bias.
10-1? That's ignoring a lot of evidence just to keep your peace of mind.