These Cowboys might go all the way

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
they have to beat better teams, which is basically on them playing clean and not being their own worst enemy, ala philadelphia game.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Who can stop us? We’ve already lost to the two teams we were supposed to be competing with for the conference title. One of them spanked us and has kicked us out of the playoffs the past two years. So I suppose they can stop us, for starters.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The good thing about our situation is that if we keep on winning, we'll find out soon enough if we're better than San Francisco and Philly.
So, I'm good waiting.
The playoff/post-season is when and where this question gets answered.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Nope but I think an NFC title appearance is a definite possibility. Just need to play well in SF or Detroit. Unlikely but I like our chances.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
The niners and the eagles?

BigD5

Reaction score
This is what RAT POISON looks like. Everybody take a good hard look

Darkhound

Reaction score
You are a naive fanboy. WAKE UP
IT wont happen.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yes, they are good. They have a good chance of winning on Thanksgiving and becoming 8 and 3. They got lucky with no injuries today which puts them in a good spot going forward.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
People like to rank things but that has little to do with how a team will perform in any given game.

Bland has stepped up in place of Diggs and our offense is starting to come together. Dak has stepped up his performance. Special teams is as good as I have ever seen with the Cowboys.

This team can compete with anyone.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We just beat a one win team. Who can stop us? How about San Francisco and Philly? Hate to inform you but the Cowboys have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Even today’s game against the worst team in the league was a challenge for 3 quarters until we broke the game open. There’s still a long way to go before I would be talking about the Cowboys going all the way. We’ll see how we all feel about their chances after the next 5 games.