These Cowboys might go all the way

DFWJC

Reaction score
There are no powerhouse teams this year and Dallas is as good as they've been in a long time
The door is open. Of course, the obvious question still remains.....

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Who can stop us? We’ve already lost to the two teams we were supposed to be competing with for the conference title. One of them spanked us and has kicked us out of the playoffs the past two years. So I suppose they can stop us, for starters.
Sure, but look at the way Cee Dee is playing, Ferguson is coming on; Brandin Cooks is showing is stuff. Pollard is looking more like his old self. And Dak is on fire. Plus, the emergence of DaRon Bland playing like a veteran, and the best player in the league right now. He's also helping in the run game.

So, Dallas is starting to gel.

Look at it this way. Bland is good. But his teammates are helping him make the plays.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I really believe the Cowboys will run the table. Dak is emerging as a POY candidate and is commanding respect. One game at a time though. First the Commodes tomorrow.
No way do we win out. Way too difficult a schedule ahead. I would take 5-2.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We are a better team than the 49ers at this point
We aren’t better than the 49ers until we prove it. Beating up bad teams isn’t proving anything. We just got through destroying New England when we played San Francisco and they destroyed us. We don’t match up well with them. The Cowboys haven’t beaten a team with a winning record all season.