These Cowboys might go all the way

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok...they have chance so for, but no looking ahead.

darealvelle

Reaction score
I guess the lions will have to beat us in the playoffs this year and then we will win the superbowl next year.

darealvelle

Reaction score
We just beat a one win team. Who can stop us? How about San Francisco and Philly? Hate to inform you but the Cowboys have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Even today’s game against the worst team in the league was a challenge for 3 quarters until we broke the game open. There’s still a long way to go before I would be talking about the Cowboys going all the way. We’ll see how we all feel about their chances after the next 5 games.
33-10 is not a dominating or convincing win? Damn lol

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
We just beat a one win team. Who can stop us? How about San Francisco and Philly? Hate to inform you but the Cowboys have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Even today’s game against the worst team in the league was a challenge for 3 quarters until we broke the game open. There’s still a long way to go before I would be talking about the Cowboys going all the way. We’ll see how we all feel about their chances after the next 5 games.
Cowboys are better than 49ers now. We win a rematch

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cowboys are better than 49ers now. We win a rematch
You’ve come to that conclusion by the Cowboys beating up bad teams? lol We’re not better than San Francisco until we prove it. They absolutely destroyed us several weeks ago, and they’re back to playing great football again. Hate to break it to you, but we won’t beat them in San Francisco. The Cowboys aren’t the same team on the road.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
You’ve come to that conclusion by the Cowboys beating up bad teams? lol We’re not better than San Francisco until we prove it. They absolutely destroyed us several weeks ago, and they’re back to playing great football again. Hate to break it to you, but we won’t beat them in San Francisco. The Cowboys aren’t the same team on the road.
Okay troll!!

cowboys1732

Reaction score
I will have whatever the OP is having. I like your enthusiasm but until they beat the 49ers, they are not better. I will say, I don’t think anyone wants to come to AT&T stadium right now and play them. Dallas has a tough stretch of games coming up. I am hopeful, but one game at a time at this point,

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Another win. At this point who can stop us? This team is starting to remind me of all those great teams in the past and I don’t think we have peaked yet!! At this point we have to be favorites to make the NFCCG!!! Enjoy the ride fellas!!
My God you never learn. Every year you fall for the same okie doke. Jerry loves fans like you.

pansophy

Reaction score
I can’t get excited. We got blown out by the team that knocked us out of the playoffs the last two years and lost to the Eagles. If we beat the Eagles next go around and continue to improve in the red zone offense and defense I’ll start to have hope again.