They need to trust Rush

Gaede

Reaction score
Rush has more arm strength than Dak, imo. Rush threw that 40 yard ball to CeeDee off his back foot. I don’t think Rush is a better QB than Dak overall, but arm strength isn’t a problem

Not sure what you're seeing. Great game by Rush but his arm is very limited

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Let me make something clear, he did NOT give or blow this game away, being a "backup" QB!

Sydla

Reaction score
IT will work against certain teams. Did you see the Giants today? They literally won ugly lol. Skins stink. I saw that whole game and it will take 20 points to beat both of these teams. These are not juggernauts our defense can contain them.

The Giants stink. So saying they won ugly as proof we can win a bunch of games playing ugly is a pretty bizarre comment.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They tried to protect that score because they saw like most of us how many times Rush almost got picked off. Which happens but no point in being more aggressive than they were.
nothing to lose at times you open it up. 7.5 doggs at home..you have to be more aggressive at times these sideline throws and dump offs got old. i mean i can se them coming so can the Bengal's KM threw that far too many times.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The offensive line was an issue specifically his blind side.

Honestly Smith had 2 bad plays, for some reason though the Center will get a pass but he missed anything he tried to block other than #70 helping him in pass coverage...our C is not good.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
nothing to lose at times you open it up. 7.5 doggs at home..you have to be more aggressive at times these sideline throws and dump offs got old. i mean i can se them coming so can the Bengal's KM threw that far too many times.
Nothing to lose? You could lose the game. I think they should've handed the ball off to Pollard more honestly. I'm fine with Zeke's careers but Pollard opened things up. I just think you have to be reasonable about this offense with Rush at the helm. Maybe open it up as things get more stable for Rush but right now? Hard to argue against it when the formula worked.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They won't beat either the Rams or Eagles playing like they did offensively when they went into that shell after getting up 14-3.
The Eagles team that just struggled to beat the Lions? Yeah I don't see it. Rams? That's another issue but they too are struggling.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nothing to lose? You could lose the game. I think they should've handed the ball off to Pollard more honestly. I'm fine with Zeke's careers but Pollard opened things up. I just think you have to be reasonable about this offense with Rush at the helm. Maybe open it up as things get more stable for Rush but right now? Hard to argue against it when the formula worked.
most said before the season we would be 0-2 i guess your memory is lapsing .that's what i mean. this week most aid we would be embarrassed in a blowout. thats nothing to lose all expecting loss you can play loose, throw out the bottom of the paybook.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
most said before the season we would be 0-2 i guess your memory is lapsing .that's what i mean. this week most aid we would be embarrassed in a blowout. thats nothing to lose all expecting loss you can play loose, throw out the bottom of the paybook.

Not really most said if Cincy cant protect Burrows they will not win..luck happens..they can not protect burrow he is in for a bumpy ride.

I literally said they are tailor made for our defesne..i was wrong though because i thought Burrow would give us the ball..he stayed patient this game and showed he is a good QB..we bring more pressure than Pitt he he got rid of the ball quick and even threw it into the ground several times.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Giants stink. So saying they won ugly as proof we can win a bunch of games playing ugly is a pretty bizarre comment.
What's bizarre is you putting words in my mouth. I did not say they'd win a bunch of games hell to my knowledge they only need Rush for 4 or 5 more games lol. I never said you can win a ":bunch of games" this way. I for sure said you can beat the Skins and Giants this way though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not really most said if Cincy cant protect Burrows they will not win..luck happens..they can not protect burrow he is in for a bumpy ride.
oh realy

go do some googles and searches here many said 0-2 many this week said we would get blown our, FACTS

stop trying to lesson and dilute our win..,its big

its against last years SB runner up oh BTW many said we were stupid for letting Lael collins walk,.,. Again wrong. the narratives get destroyed on daily basis. All said Rush is not the guy for BUP role, need Garoppolo need ed different OL need this need that all busted, Noah sux, Maher sux, defense cant be good without turnovers. Right all busted narratives

LT 73 tyler couldn't handle if. BUSTED.. im here daily this is jst few daily narratives all offseason,. All not true

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I literally said they are tailor made for our defesne..i was wrong though because i thought Burrow would give us the ball..he stayed patient this game and showed he is a good QB..we bring more pressure than Pitt he he got rid of the ball quick and even threw it into the ground several times.
Bengals are that weird team.....Titans are too. They were the best team in the AFC and the other won the AFC championship.....very flawed teams though.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
oh realy

go do some googles and searches here many said 0-2 many this week said we would get blown our, FACTS

its against last years SB runner up oh BTW many said we were stupid for letting Lael collins walk,.,. Again wrong. the narratives get destroyed on daily basis. All said Rush is not the guy for BUP role, need Garoppolo need ed different OL need this need that all busted, Noah sux, Maher sux, defense cant be good without turnovers. Right all busted narratives

LT 73 tyler couldn't handle if. BUSTED.. im here daily this is jst few daily narratives all offseason,. All not true

What? im not saying its a bad win..anytime you win with QB2 its good..I'm saying cincy is in for a bad season...they are not that good. The QB they have looks really good though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
oh realy

I think through two weeks we are questioning how good this Bengals team really is but its a great win. No denying it. I thought we could beat them but I didn't know how. To me they have the best skilled players in the league. I don't think anyone can throw out Burrow, Mixon....then Hurst at TE and then Boyd, Chase and Higgins....that's a great win there. That might be the best set of skilled players we see all year....and yeah their offensive line is weak but our defense took part in that.