CFZ Things Could Get Out of Hand Quickly on Sunday

Reaction score
I’m just glad it’s a 6pm game in London dont want to blow my whole week up by staying up till 5am on a Monday morning like the eagles game

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, all this might be true, but I never count on a win plus a little worried about having to play Washington again on Thanksgiving. They had ruined many of my thanksgivings happen to play rival game on Thanksgiving. I wish we were playing Washington Sunday in Carolina on Thanksgiving. A damn short week to play the Commanders ughh yes I still call them that.
Isn't Washington also playing on a short week?

Motorola

Reaction score
Isn't Washington also playing on a short week?
Yes. Every team playing on Thursday and Friday is playing today.
Thanksgiving
Packers @ Lions
Commanders @ Cowboys
Forty-niners @ Seahawks

Black Friday
Jets @ Dolphins

Flamma

Reaction score
WhoEVER in the world thinks it's a good idea to spend a #1 overall pick on a sub 6' QB... DESERVES TO BE SHELLACKED!!!

No way in the world I'm taking Bryce Young over CJ Stroud after watching the pro days and thinking about throwing passes over the heads of NFL linemen. NO WAY!!!
Yep. Some of the wiser people were saying Stroud would be their pick. Not me, but I didn't know how tall Bryce was. You can tell by watching Kyler Murray throw the ball. If he doesn't have a clear passing lane, his arc is noticeable.

Flamma

Reaction score
Besides the little spike they had against Miami, their offense has looked putrid. Nothing would surprise me. But If our defense shows up, I don't expect Carolina to put up a lot of points. If I had to put an under over on Carolina's offense points. I's put it at 10.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm in the lower bowl and just saw Jerry and Jimmy walk into the tunnel together. Didn't even know the FOX guys were here.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a feeling the Arizona game will linger all year like last years GB & Jacksonville games did. Kind of like the ongoing TJ Watt vs. Taco stuff. :laugh:
what possessed us to take taco when TJ Watt was there?...oh i forget...he did not fit the Marinelli scheme?

Praxit

Reaction score
Hopefully we are resting starters by the 4th quarter. Save them for the game 4 days later on T-Day.
May need them rested for Washington.
..you were almost right. They started resting starters with 8mins left in game.

Radiashun

Reaction score
I was at the game. So many Cowboys jerseys passed me I thought I was a Panthers offensive lineman.