Things That Make You Feel Old

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I went to a concert this last weekend. The artist started a slower song and asked everybody to pull out their cellphones and wave them with the flashlights on. Not the first time I've seen this, but for some reason it was the first time that made me feel old as I sat and thought "I remember when that used to be people waving lighters".

When we got out of the concert it was about 11pm. I used to think "Nice!! It's only 11pm!!" Now I think "Dang! It's already 11pm!!"

90s music to teenagers today is the equivalent of what 60s music was to me as a teenager in the 90s.

:(

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Amusement parks, we had some family come in a few months ago. They had to go to Universal Studios and Disneyland. We did both in a weekend and my body paid for it. Roller coasters, etc really take a toll on the neck and back these days. Not to mention, my legs were dead weights for a week after :muttley:

Creeper

Reaction score
I have been watching old Western TV shows on Starz Encore. When I see Kurt Russell in the shows as a kid, I feel old as heck.

Whenever I see an actor, actress or rock star from my youth and realize how old they are I feel ancient. Angie Dickenson is 92. Clinton Eastwood is 93. Jimi Hendrix would be 82. William Shatner is 93!