Things that make you think

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But even if you subscribe to the "God's Plan" idea, there's still the whole "free will" aspect, which would seem to negate the possibility that there's a meaning to your life....unless you believe you're here to entertain Him.

Maybe it’s not entertainment, but an experiment. Maybe we are lab rats.

kskboys

Reaction score
Maybe it’s not entertainment, but an experiment. Maybe we are lab rats.
Also possible.

Are we an anomaly, or the rule?

Since they now believe the beginning of life may have come from comets, maybe life on other planets is similar.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Also possible.

Are we an anomaly, or the rule?

Since they now believe the beginning of life may have come from comets, maybe life on other planets is similar.

I think life on other planets consists of beings that are short by human standards, are greenish in color and that travel in strange aircraft shaped something like a dinner plate. But that’s just me.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I have a MS in engineering and took more than my fair share of mathematics. Despite this, when I clicked the link to Calabi-Yau manifolds, this is what I read: "blah, blah, blu, blah-blah-blah".

Not poking fun at you. Rather, I am simply stating that I have limited capacity to grasp a multi-dimensional universe. And, if such a universe exist, can we not transport my ex-wife to one of the seven curled-up shapes?

:muttley:

That's exactly what I hear when my ex-wife speaks. :laugh:

Actually, my ex-wife and I have always had a good relationship heh.