Things that make you think

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, that last one is a *******ization of the saying, "s*** end of the stick", from the days of the old west, when there were no leaves or toilet paper, and they would use a blunt stick to wipe.

It must have sucked to live in the desert with no leaves.

You sure use bad language a lot - at least this website thinks so.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It must have sucked to live in the desert with no leaves.

You sure use bad language a lot - at least this website thinks so.
So does my boss, my mother, most of the people on the road, my neighbors, and all the ****ers in Chuck E Cheese

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What does a stitch in time save nine of?

If you find a penny laying on the ground and save it, is it really a penny earned?

How can there be a short end of a stick?
:confused:,well ,#1 is references of when folks spun,weaved& sewed up their own clothing, where an untimely or weak stitch at a stress point& let 9 more rip out right along with it,
#2,,,? But of course,,, er ,,,unless its an Indian head penny,,,then it's stoleno_O

#3 when a tribal rival is horning in on some gal that you've personally had yer' eye on,you go commencing to adjust his objective, with two hands on the stick yer' knocking a clearer point of view into his head,ya see, and he' s already holding one hand up against his noggin from the first hardwood visual impetus you've done gifted him with, so he's only got one hand to grab ahold of that piece of wrathful lumber wailing the glints of hell out of his eye's, doncha' know:rolleyes:,,,,and if yer' of reason to ask about that S**tty end of the stick?,,,well,Friend!,there's far more qualified s**t stirring members of infinitely more knowledgeable capabilities than me in that regard,,,,you might direct yer' inquiry to @daboyzruleperiod o_O