Think any players kneel tomorrow night?

basilhayden

Reaction score
This isn't a post considering whether it is right or wrong. I was going to post this in " Off topic", but was concerned if Jones potentially could make an example out of them.
He has only stated for sure that it is a time for respect for the flag and he "likes it the way the Cowboys do it".
A suspension of a critical player could impact our season, therefore I considered it relevant...

Ken

Reaction score
I hope not...i dont want to lpse a lot of respect for Cowboy players. Find a different way to protest than crapping all over your country and everyone who fought for or served for it.

Take your entitled butts to a protest and do it there.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't know, nor do I really care. I'm just overall sick of politics suddenly flooding into, and now almost overshadowing the game.

I'm all for players' rights to take a stand for what the believe in, but I don't need it to be a continued overshadowing force.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Discussing the issue and speculating what the team might donis ok. Injecting your own political opinions on the topic will get the thread closed quickly. This is not a forum for debating political opinions. Even when they touch on the NFL.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I hope not...i dont want to lpse a lot of respect for Cowboy players. Find a different way to protest than crapping all over your country and everyone who fought for or served for it.

Take your entitled butts to a protest and do it there.
People who fought for the country don't even care as much as those who didn't. They aren't disrespecting them.