This could get ugly

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'd take a losing season if it means no more Garrett.
That Sucks,,, can I say that...
But that is the reality, that's the culture as it stands and has stood during Red Balls tenure.
How much wasted talent, how many missing Lombardis can we keep accumulating under JG.
The really disturbing fact is, if this is the end of the Garrett Era in Dallas, when Red Ball is hired as HC for the Bengals, Dolphins, etc...
and he makes them better.
The issues run much deeper that Jason Garrett, he is just the donkey punch, scape goat, but deserving of his exit.

Big_D

Reaction score
I'd take a losing season if it means no more Garrett.

Agreed. I know Jerry is a huge issue and I dislike the guy with every fiber of my being, but this team needs a better football coach. A guy who can manage a game, make adjustments, set a gameplan. The problems here are fixable. The team drafts well and there is talent. Be really nice to see a coach to go along with that.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
You’re wrong.

In Garrett fashion, we’re a game back of Philly. Beat them week 16 and own the tiebreaker. All we have to do is beat little old Washington to win the East. THATS where he will lay the stinker
Now that i think about it that makes perfect sense!! It's the game that we should win where he will lay the stinker..I don't know what i was thinking!Smdh

uvaballa

Reaction score
If missing the playoffs gets JG fires it may be worth it. This teams isn’t going on the road and beating the best teams in the playoffs anyway.