This Cowboy forum is getting crazy

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Oh, everyone is so worried about the 49'es and the eagles...what if, what if, what if. Stupid to worry about those teams. Lot's of posters so worried, "what if the cowboys lose"... waa...waa..waa.

The way I see this team, IMO...they have the pieces and somehow they have been showing their dominance, not taking off the gas until the game is done. I'm really looking forward with this team, not looking back.

What other teams have won against this team, that is the past? Screw off...

Then all of us discuss our favorite player and it gets all messed up and goes down hill from there. The Dallas Cowboys have the right players to make a strong season.

I hope they don't have all that worry..."Oh, no...the 49'er...the eagles....on no!" Dallas better be on their mind, because this team is coming and that goes for all the teams in-between. Yeah, the bullies beat the Cowboys up a year or so, but this team is now growing up...pay back coming.
Wth did i jus read?

Blitzen

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with debating with people as it can be informative, entertaining and even therapeutic.

The problem isn't people posting positive or negative sports opinions on the Cowboys, but the obsessive need some people have to get people to agree with them to the point that if someone refuses to agree they are then considered the enemy.

This leads to an obsession and focus on harassing those people until they do something to get suspended or they get frustrated and harassed to the point of no longer posting.

The problem goes a lot further than one person says this, the other person disagrees. All too often it turns into harassing the person who dared to disagree even when they are not even talking about the same topic.

As I said earlier, if everyone agreed, it would get pretty boring. Debates make things more interesting. Some people though seem to need everyone to agree with them, which goes well beyond healthy debates.
Agreed. Plenty of people treat their opinions like a prize fighter that everyone (including fellow fans) is betting against. They need the strife-it is their therapy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, those are delicious. But as I’ve gotten older, the indigestion would keep me up half the night. But I still have my chili cheese Fritos memories to sustain me.
Yep...me too. I have to turn them down often. Luckily I don't find myself in the aforementioned "situations" often. :laugh:

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, those are delicious. But as I’ve gotten older, the indigestion would keep me up half the night. But I still have my chili cheese Fritos memories to sustain me.
It was much harder giving up sugar!!!! No more ice cream was bad enough, but doughnuts......................................................I wouldn't mind the adjustments for diabetes anywhere near as much if it weren't for no more doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. Plenty of people treat their opinions like a prize fighter that everyone (including fellow fans) is betting against. They need the strife-it is their therapy.
I just don't get the childish insults people have so readily usable. All because others disagree with opinions and viewpoints.

For one of the insults...I admit..."It's true, never played organized football".

I then follow with "I don;t have to be an astronaut of physicist to know NASA screwed up a couple times". :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was much harder giving up sugar!!!! No more ice cream was bad enough, but doughnuts......................................................I wouldn't mind the adjustments for diabetes anywhere near as much if it weren't for no more doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One night I found myself in bed with a bowl of ice cream, cake, super sugar crisps and chocolate syrup with milk.

I realized that THIS...is a problem. :laugh::facepalm:

I've had like two tiny spoons since. Mt Dew was also tough give up. But when I taste it now I can't believe it's legal. :omg::)

kskboys

Reaction score
I just don't get the childish insults people have so readily usable. All because others disagree with opinions and viewpoints.

For one of the insults...I admit..."It's true, never played organized football".

I then follow with "I don;t have to be an astronaut of physicist to know NASA screwed up a couple times". :)
And it's the same old trash kiddie insults over and over and over. "You're not a Cowboys fan."

I'm starting to think that anyone who says that isn't. It's sickening. And the worst are the posters who do nothing but attack others.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Yeah. Me too. Got diagnosed with type two about 15 years ago. I guess you’re only allowed so much sugar on this earth, and I met my quota by the age of 50.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Oh, everyone is so worried about the 49'es and the eagles...what if, what if, what if. Stupid to worry about those teams. Lot's of posters so worried, "what if the cowboys lose"... waa...waa..waa.

The way I see this team, IMO...they have the pieces and somehow they have been showing their dominance, not taking off the gas until the game is done. I'm really looking forward with this team, not looking back.

Then all of us discuss our favorite player and it gets all messed up and goes down hill from there. The Dallas Cowboys have the right players to make a strong season.

I hope they don't have all that worry..."Oh, no...the 49'er...the eagles....on no!" Dallas better be on their mind, because this team is coming and that goes for all the teams in-between. Yeah, the bullies beat the Cowboys up a year or so, but this team is now growing up...pay back coming.
Some of us are realistic.
Deal with it.

erod

Reaction score

Apparently you missed the past 28 years.

Dallas has had tons of regular seasons like this over that time. Nothing new there. And we're probably not going to win our division.

Only the playoffs matter.