This Cowboy forum is getting crazy

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, when OP first made this thread, I didn’t give it much hope, but it’s been a thoroughly entertaining thread to read from start to finish.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Oh, everyone is so worried about the 49'es and the eagles...what if, what if, what if. Stupid to worry about those teams. Lot's of posters so worried, "what if the cowboys lose"... waa...waa..waa.

The way I see this team, IMO...they have the pieces and somehow they have been showing their dominance, not taking off the gas until the game is done. I'm really looking forward with this team, not looking back.

What other teams have won against this team, that is the past? Screw off...

Then all of us discuss our favorite player and it gets all messed up and goes down hill from there. The Dallas Cowboys have the right players to make a strong season.

I hope they don't have all that worry..."Oh, no...the 49'er...the eagles....on no!" Dallas better be on their mind, because this team is coming and that goes for all the teams in-between. Yeah, the bullies beat the Cowboys up a year or so, but this team is now growing up...pay back coming.
Wow,, guess beating up on a 1-9 Carolina team or the 3-8 Giants team makes the Cowboys Superbowl Contenders.... I must of missed something....Like the one in done in the playoffs, or the embarrassment in San Fran.. Tricks are for kids.....LMAO

GMO415

Reaction score
Who's worried? DAL is who we thought they were, a team that can't beat anyone with a winning record.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give us your DOG teams so we can sell Kool-Aid greatness and get those massive contracts and watch us Choke and lose against any Team with a winning record.
Hey look at us oops I stepped out of bounds........... Hey look at us we got 1st and goal on 6-yard line to win the game and opps penalty........ oops Sack......... oops the last pass short of the endzone..... oops we lost again!
42-10 guess those Niners had a winning record ................jeez get those Giants back here ASAP!!!!

P.S. We always have our big win vs the 8-9 Bucs to look back on and smile!!! :facepalm:

Croomraider

Reaction score
Put in Jalen Brooks and bench Tolbert!!
Do the coaches even watch the tapes of these games??

kskboys

Reaction score
Put in Jalen Brooks and bench Tolbert!!
Do the coaches even watch the tapes of these games??
Right? I've seen nothing from Tolbert. Is this yet another case of "Dang it we're playing Tolbert because we picked him in the 3rd so he must be good."

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Oh, everyone is so worried about the 49'es and the eagles...what if, what if, what if. Stupid to worry about those teams. Lot's of posters so worried, "what if the cowboys lose"... waa...waa..waa.

The way I see this team, IMO...they have the pieces and somehow they have been showing their dominance, not taking off the gas until the game is done. I'm really looking forward with this team, not looking back.

What other teams have won against this team, that is the past? Screw off...

Then all of us discuss our favorite player and it gets all messed up and goes down hill from there. The Dallas Cowboys have the right players to make a strong season.

I hope they don't have all that worry..."Oh, no...the 49'er...the eagles....on no!" Dallas better be on their mind, because this team is coming and that goes for all the teams in-between. Yeah, the bullies beat the Cowboys up a year or so, but this team is now growing up...pay back coming.
I will believe it when I see it.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the draft cant get here fast enough, it always reenergizes the base.

we got so and SO SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!