This Cowboys season could be epic

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It is far from the worst. It was worse not all that long ago. The draft pick is so overrated around here. I know it's better to be at 10 than 20 but it's the rest of your draft that makes it a success or failure. Constant losing creates a losing culture. Winning is always better than losing. Romo coming back and winning us a few games would be the best thing that could happen.

Win every play. There is no room for complacency on a winning team.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Just for the record, I don't believe it anymore. Although it would be nice to see a win with Romo back there, just to be different, don't mess it up now. Go for the draft pick. And get the QB of the future, because this team cannot win without the QB playing at the highest level. oh, get a solid backup while you're at it.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
We have to be at least 4-6 and the Giants at 5-5 for me to consider the playoffs a reality.

Beat Tampa and Miami with Romo. Giants lose to the Pats and sit idle on the bye while the Cowboys sneak up to 1 game behind them.

If we lose this Sunday however, it's over.

If the Giants lose skins or Philly winning the division

Eddie

Reaction score
What's so epic about this season other than the epic ineptitudeness of the Offense???

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
What's so epic about this season other than the epic ineptitudeness of the Offense???

And the defense. But since Philly and if NY loses we just lost a great chance to push a nail out of the coffin rather than cement an early demise. But we are a very very very long shot to do much this year. Someone call Miracle Max.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score

There isn't any.. It's the loser mindset that so many of our fans, and it appears our organization, have adopted that try to go for these moral victories that mean, and accomplish, absolutely nothing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could be a blessing. If the aftermath of all of this is an heir apparent for Romo, a legitimate franchise QB, show me the fan who will look back and lament on this season?

We've got 7 more games left. We're halfway through this losing. Let's take them one at a time. Go Dolphins.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This has been an epic season, there's no denying that!

Just for all the wrong reasons....

Satchel89

Reaction score
The thing that sucks the most about this epic season is that the NFC is there for the taking. I know Carolina is undefeated but look at the rest of the teams. Atlanta has lost 3 in a row. The Lions beat the Packers at Lambeau field. The Cardinals are okay and we seen Seattle. They aren't that great. We know the East ain't great but none of it matters now because this team just plain sucks. C'mon draft day. The Cowboys will probably screw that up too. I miss the Jimmy Johnson days so bad.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Last year, we were projected to be a basement team, and made a strong Super Bowl run, personally ended by Blandino. This year, we are a favorite for a Super Bowl run, and dwell in the basement. Go figure.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
And the defense. But since Philly and if NY loses we just lost a great chance to push a nail out of the coffin rather than cement an early demise. But we are a very very very long shot to do much this year. Someone call Miracle Max.

The Cowboys are mostly dead.

Romo is gonna have fun stormin' the castle.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
If the Giants lose skins or Philly winning the division

I don't know about that... Philly still has to play the Patriots, Cardinals, and Giants... The Skins still have to play Carolina, Eagles, and Dallas x2... The Giants still have to play the Jets, Panthers, Vikings, and Eagles...

The difference between the Cowboys and the three other teams in the NFC-East, is that those teams are what they are, they're not getting a lot better, but Dallas on the other hand will be a completely different animal with Romo at QB.

Don't get me wrong though, it would take a miracle... But then again what was that phrase that a drunken Jerruh used to describe Romo? I believe his words were "Romo was a ******* miracle!"

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Last year, we were projected to be a basement team, and made a strong Super Bowl run, personally ended by Blandino. This year, we are a favorite for a Super Bowl run, and dwell in the basement. Go figure.

Well maybe we'll be picked to be in the cellar next year.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Could be a blessing. If the aftermath of all of this is an heir apparent for Romo, a legitimate franchise QB, show me the fan who will look back and lament on this season?

We've got 7 more games left. We're halfway through this losing. Let's take them one at a time. Go Dolphins.

"And with the 4th pick of the draft, the Dallas Cowboys select cornerback...."

And so it continues.