This Dak Seals Fate Or Cements Future or Exposes Himself Merge

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
If Dak chokes, he's not the guy. If he gets shook up and starts making erratic throws, he's not the guy.
If he begins to handle the ball like it's covered in butter, he's not the guy. If he panics and loses focus when the pressure is on, he's not the guy.
BUT, if Dak plays well and the Cowboys still lose, he has proven he can play at a higher level when needed.
This isn't hard.
Everyone will see if the game is over his head. Everyone will see if he is holding his own, yet the Cowboys lose.
This is Dak's best chance to show that he can play well against a marquee football team.

It’s one game, no matter how you slice it.

Even if he struggles, it won’t mean much. He’s played well this year.

reddyuta

Reaction score
patriots shutout big ben earlier in the season,they were on a historic pace until they played the ravens.

T-RO

Reaction score
Haters look for validation where they can find it. They won't show up next week if Dak plays well.

leeblair

Reaction score
It’s one game, no matter how you slice it.

Even if he struggles, it won’t mean much. He’s played well this year.
He's played great against weak teams. He's struggled against better teams. He played great against the Vikings, but they were willing to let him pass in order to stop the run.
This is the game that he can prove he belongs with the elite of the NFL.

Qcard

Reaction score
I can see the excuses are already being prepared... but, but Dak has already proven that if you let him stand in the pocket all by himself against a tomato can defense, that he can “carry the load”. Why should be have to do it against a team with a pulse? Aren’t the playoffs filled with bad defenses too?
And if Dak has a great performance against Belichick and Defense?

What will your excuse be?

This stuff goes both ways,....

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I can see and feel the Goal posts being moved. First it was just a decent game by Dak would do, but now a bad game is still ok. C'mon man, you're better than this.

Nervousness and anxiety of the impending doom setting in early :popcorn:

Just like you did with the Vikes game... oh yeah LMAO :popcorn:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So before the goal posts are moved after the end result. What is an acceptable stat line that we expect?

For reference, the Pats allow 152.6 passing yards per game. The three top QBs they've faced have had net(minus sacks) passing yards of 276(Big Ben), 174(Wentz), and 162(Lamlam Jax) for a total of two passing TDs.

What are the initial parameters from a surface level set for a solid performance?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
In no way can you flip out in Prescott for having a bad game.

In a way though for him it’s an opportunity. I don’t think dak will shy away from the spotlight and that’s what I love about him. Still it’ll be tough. I just hope coaches trust him enough

MarcusRock

Reaction score
"This Dak Seals Fate Or Cements Future or Exposes Himself Merge"

Which staff member re-titled this thread? They seriously need to undergo some Freudian psychoanalysis. They have Dak either succeeding, failing, or being a pervert of some kind.

shabazz

Reaction score
In no way can you flip out in Prescott for having a bad game.

In a way though for him it’s an opportunity. I don’t think dak will shy away from the spotlight and that’s what I love about him. Still it’ll be tough. I just hope coaches trust him enough

We won’t flip out if that makes you feel better

Some of us will just see what and how it unfolds. Dont be scurred

shabazz

Reaction score
"This Dak Seals Fate Or Cements Future or Exposes Himself Merge"

Which staff member re-titled this thread? They seriously need to undergo some Freudian psychoanalysis. They have Dak either succeeding, failing, or being a pervert of some kind.

Wasn’t there a rocker chick in the 60’s that used to cement or plaster up the rock gods? We could probably get a couple of the Dakota fan boys here to do this to Dak too