This Dak Seals Fate Or Cements Future or Exposes Himself Merge

tyke1doe

Reaction score
AGAIN:
Dak doesn't have to win.
He does, however, have to avoid costly mistakes and erratic throws- something that has been a trademark of his in the past when he faces a team that is a contender.
No one is saying that Dak has to win; he does have to carry himself as a pro.
But even if he does that, someone is going to say he couldn't deliver the W. That's how the way it goes.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I can see and feel the Goal posts being moved. First it was just a decent game by Dak would do, but now a bad game is still ok. C'mon man, you're better than this.

Nervousness and anxiety of the impending doom setting in early :popcorn:

Nobody can even take you serious with that picture of Crapernick in your signature.

Also you're clearly breaking TOS on this site with that crap photo in your signature.

Brax

Reaction score
We also have to maintain realistic expectations for what is or isn’t a good game against the Patriots current defense.

If Dak completes 60% of his passes for like 200 yards and 7 ypa. With a touchdown and zero turnovers. THAT is a good game against the Patriots defense, in Foxboro.

it might not be enough to win. But it’s a good game against a defense that good, on the road in a tough environment.

but make no mistake. It’s going to take a TOTAL TEAM EFFORT for the cowboys to have a chance to win on Sunday.
Wow, not good enough to win is good enough for a Elite QB Dak is now being held out as. No reason the DC shouldn't win if Dak holds up his end against a top D. This whole narrative of only wins are Daks loses are everyone else's fault is a disturbing trend on the board. I know you don't view it that way from many of your posts but it gets real old as I am sure the constant Dak basing gets, both sides are off the deep end,, hope it stops at some point. I look forward to a very good game.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wow, not good enough to win is good enough for a Elite QB Dak is now being held out as. No reason the DC shouldn't win if Dak holds up his end against a top D. This whole narrative of only wins are Daks loses are everyone else's fault is a disturbing trend on the board. I know you don't view it that way from many of your posts but it gets real old as I am sure the constant Dak basing gets, both sides are off the deep end,, hope it stops at some point. I look forward to a very good game.

yeah you just don’t get it do you? The patriots defense is incredible. Even the best QB’s they have already played, barely put up numbers only slightly better than what I just posted.

so again, it takes a total team effort to beat the patriots. The numbers I posted would also be good enough to beat them, if the rest of the team plays well also.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is more of a test for the defense IMO. Can they stop the run and screen passes for once? If they do, they can win the game. Dak IMO doesn't have much to prove against the 2nd rated pass defense. It's going to be tough on him, so other parts of the team need to step up. Last week, Dak and his receivers stepped up and won the game for them despite the defense trying to keep Detroit in the game. Time for the defense to return the favor.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
I disagree that this is a make or break game for Dak , He's played well in the playoffs thus far so this regular season match up isn't going to define him. Bunches of good and great QB's have got punked at one time another by Belicheat. They seem to have recovered. This is a team defining moment if anything , want to win then everyone must step up their game from the coaches down.