This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are your Eagles smelling tonight bruh?

Another stinky L, I reckon.

"My Eagles"? Check yourself.

And you're going to pull out this old thread to try to "rub it in" again? Not a thing to say when this thread was actually active, but you continue to chirp after the fact? Your cowardice is on full display. I hope you're proud.

Proximo

Reaction score
"My Eagles"? Check yourself.

And you're going to pull out this old thread to try to "rub it in" again? Not a thing to say when this thread was actually active, but you continue to chirp after the fact? Your cowardice is on full display. I hope you're proud.

“Old thread”?
Last post was Friday, LOL.
And what about your actual prediction, any commentary on that?

Thought the Eagles were going to pounce and take control of the division, haha.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Old thread”?
Last post was Friday, LOL.

Yeah, a thread that's now two weeks old. But I guess it's "OK" when it's done in the name of homerism?

And what about your actual prediction, any commentary on that?

What do you want to know specifically? Other than the fact that I was wrong?

Thought the Eagles were going to pounce and take control of the division, haha.

That's what I expected, and clearly not the case.

And again, where were you before the fact? You hid out and didn't have **** to say then, did you? But now, after the fact, you're suddenly brave?

Gutlessness on full display.

Proximo

Reaction score
Yeah, a thread that's now two weeks old. But I guess it's "OK" when it's done in the name of homerism?

What do you want to know specifically? Other than the fact that I was wrong?

That's what I expected, and clearly not the case.

And again, where were you before the fact? You hid out and didn't have **** to say then, did you? But now, after the fact, you're suddenly brave?

Gutlessness on full display.

It’s not two weeks old....it’s a couple days old.

I wanna know why you thought the Eagles (now, with a losing record), were so completely superior to us.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not two weeks old....it’s a couple days old.

It was created two weeks ago. And people had moved on by Wednesday of that week. Where were you then? Why is it that you had nothing to say until after the fact?

I wanna know why you thought the Eagles (now, with a losing record), were so completely superior to us.

Because they were the defending Super Bowl champs. And the Cowboys were a disappointing wreck who couldn't score. Coming off of an embarrassing loss at home to the Tennessee Titans (who managed to get destroyed today).

And in between puffing your chest out after the fact, keep in mind that the Eagles are a game behind the Cowboys with a game between us left to play. And they already took their beating from the Saints.

Proximo

Reaction score
keep in mind that the Eagles are a game behind the Cowboys with a game between us left to play. And they already took their beating from the Saints.

Honestly bro, you legit sound like an Eagles fan right there.
Step back.
Seriously.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly bro, you legit sound like an Eagles fan right there.
Step back.
Seriously.

Check yourself before you try to give anyone else any "advice". Nothing to say before the fact, talking plenty after.
:facepalm:

Front runner.

GMO415

Reaction score
U mad i'm still here???
b001eebbbff5c4d29d68d8e51147eb9d.gif