This dog will be put down on Sunday Night

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
The Eagles are smelling blood. They know the Cowboys are on the brink of total collapse (if they're not there already). And they also know that they're now in prime position to finish off another team in the division. And the Commanders are about to fall apart due to a huge rash of injuries. They know this thing is once again there's for the taking. And they will happily due so on Sunday Night. If you thought that Titans game was bad? Just wait.

I'm getting the same vibe from this team as when they quit on Wade Phillips and he was canned. Jones might not fire Garrett immediately because he's family, but he will fire him by season's end.

I feel bad about this but if JG gets fired along with Linehan, this would be a very successful season.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
The parallels are pretty striking. Get the tar beat out of you at home by an AFC South opponent, next week go to a hostile environment for a Sunday Nighter. Same as 2010. They lost in Green Bay 45-7 then.

I actually don't think Jones will fire Garrett in season. He'll be canned at the end of the year. A new coach will be a short term fix, but what ails the Cowboys won't be fixed anytime soon and that is this family's ownership.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me, Sunday is another national embarrassment game. Jerry's not gonna be able to stand too much more, no matter what he says publicly.

jsb357

Reaction score
I still remember the grin of Rodgers when he laid waste to the last HC in Dallas.

I wonder if Peterson will have the same grin Sunday night?